Real Database FM 2022 Italy DB Serie D + Fantasy Italian Cup

ENG -- A real database on the championship where you can find the championship unlocked the fourth level of Italian, i.e. the Serie D.  Moreover, for the lovers of the novelty I modified the national cup (Coppa Italia Coca-Cola) transforming it in a similar way to the English FA Cup.  For the youth championships under 20 I have arranged the player selection rule and you will see only players aged 18-19 playing in this championship and no longer the usual 34 year old goalkeepers who do not play in the first team.  I hope you like this database. As a membership on Patreon I ask you at most 10€ but the offer can be even lower if you want.

ITA -- Un database reale sul campionato dove potrete trovare sbloccato il campionato di quarto livello italiano, cioè la Serie D. Inoltre, per gli amanti delle novità ho modificato la coppa nazionale (Coppa Italia Coca-Cola) trasformandola in modo simile alla FA Cup inglese. Per i campionati giovanili under 20 ho sistemato la regola di selezione giocatori e si vedranno solo giocatori di 18-19 anni giocare in questo campionato e non più i soliti portieri di 34 anni che non giocano in prima squadra. 

Download - Real Database FM 2022 Italy DB Serie D (1).txt

• 3 months later...