[FM22] Argentina 2022 (5 levels, start in 2022) - FM 22.4

ngcb7

ngcb7

Updated to patch 22.4

Download: Estructura Argentina 2022 - versión 1.6 (joaquin_087 - Sudamakers).zip

In FM22, Argentina is stuck in 2021. This patch activates 5 levels (1119 playable clubs) and updates the formats and promotions of all competitions, as well as much more depth because the rules that SIgames configured are terrible.

Sorry for not explaining the whole format, but it is too complex, it has many changes over the years and my english isn't good at all. The original post (in spanish) has more details: https://www.fmsite.net/forums/topic/91947-fm22-estructura-argentina-2022-ap-y-cl-5-niveles-1119-clubes-jugables/

--- How to install:

As always Download the file and paste it in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\editor data folder. If there isn't an editor data folder create one [using lower case do not use caps ]

Recommendation for 4th level or lower: Set "Add players to playable teams" when starting a new game if you don't want to play with "gray" players in lower leagues.

Start date: January 2022

--- Screenshoots:

Spoiler

7IwrWTk.pngNlBgG6S.png5Uiu4NY.pngnsbU8Vl.png7b52N0m.png

Edited by joaquin87
update to patch 22.4

En 6/3/2022 a las 8:44, dmakovica dijo:

Is it fine to use this database with others and start the game before January 2022?

Yes, you can start before january 2022 (e.g. july 2021 in Germany), but you will not be able to manage in Argentina until January 2022.

• joaquin87 changed the title to [FM22] Argentina 2022 (5 levels, start in 2022) - FM 22.4

UK player here little knowledge of Argentinian leagues so I'm enjoying this. I've started at Deportivo Espanol. Thank you for your excellent work

The logos pack it's great. I've found a relatively extensive kit pack but are there any kits or stadium packs you can recommend? Also, any packs for 3d kits below the Liga Professional De Futbol?