Create a Striker Sign-Up (also a holiday game experiment to test my new American league Pyramid, and North American Continental Club Cup Competitions)

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, thomyorkessoul said:

Not just over 100 goals for the club for Gabb, but over 100 league goals too! Surely he must be a favoured personnel of the club, not sure if he's been there long enough or helped win enough trophies to be an icon, but those are some insane stats. 

Any other screenshots you want to see that I didn't include, let me know.

Going forward I won't be doing videos for everybody's goals at club level. I'll still go through them all myself, but I'll only be including ones of note (winning goals, hattricks, stunning goals, derby goals, etc). This will allow me to get through the seasons a lot quicker and will hopefully encourage more people to watch the videos (thanks to those of you who already do). In addition to those highlight videos, I'll also be putting together a Match of the Day style highlights package for each international matchday once we get to the point where the friendlies were played out in full detail. These next few international breaks will be as I've already done them. Up next we'll have the 2023 CONCACAF Gold Cup, followed by a preview of the upcoming season.

15 hours ago, thomyorkessoul said:

Any other screenshots you want to see that I didn't include, let me know.

Do you have a screenshot of the club profile screen? Like where you can see who are the favoured personnel, Icons etc. 

All in all, another good season for Gabb, Progresso were second by miles in both directions, I guess Bandits must be the Bayern of the Belizean league haha! 

As much as he's helped Progresso, hopefully Gabb can get a move soon to somewhere with better training facilities as I'm not sure he's improving a lot here. His first cap for Belize might help him get that international recognition!

23 hours ago, thomyorkessoul said:

I'll post that in a few hours. I can tell you that Progresso at least qualified for the CONCACAF Champions League next season since Bandits also won the FA Cup which is Belize's 2nd qualification slot.

Fantastic news! Get Gabb on the map even more 

Well Progresso getting their ass handed to them in the Champions league group stage, but at least we made it there! Proud of the 2 fans that followed the team to Cincinnati :D 

Seem to be doing alright in the league though, Gabb scoring more than a goal a game as usual. 

9 hours ago, estewu said:

I'm a bit suprised that we are in 2024 now and none of the players have been bought by European club, to start loan journey :)

2 hours ago, podunkboy said:

Looking at Willem's game summaries, he's wildly inconsistent, 8+ rating one game, 6.2 the next. Just don't think he'll ever be a "world-beater". 

Here's what I can tell you without giving too much away. Nobody is able to move clubs before their 18th birthday, but 2 players will have future transfers confirmed before the end of the season.

Of the 5 players, 2 of them spend several seasons rotting in the reserves, with no loans being made. Fortunately, one of those players is my own (as of 2030 he's still at the first club that bought him and hasn't played a first team game or been loaned out a single time. I posted about it in the bug tracker, because it's absurb that a player with a 190 PA would just be content to waste away in the reserves).

This is one of the reasons I decided to switch up the format, so I can get through the club seasons a bit quicker going forward and concentrate on the international arena.

Edited by thomyorkessoul

I ran into a couple issues with the kits I created, so I decided to recreate them again from scratch. I've also decided to take the time to create kits for every other CONCACAF team since we'll be seeing a lot of them soon since I'm almost to the point where I'll be able to share video highlights of all the games. I'll be splitting my time today between that and capturing screenshots for the next couple of updates. I hope to be able to post an update every other day now that I'm far enough ahead, but I don't want to commit to a set schedule. We will be wrapping up this season tomorrow, and you'll know who the first players to join new clubs will be.