Clubs in revamped league get massive injections of cash

JPHC_101

Hi there

I created a new Scottish league system which made up of 16 teams in the Scottish Premiership, Championship, League One & League Two and 30 teams split into two Highland-Lowland leagues. I've also created youth divisions and a few cups.

I've done a number of sims years in the future only to find that a lot of Scottish clubs end up being super wealthy by the end of season 1, with teams like St Mirren being able to afford £3m transfers and Dundee FC giving one player a £37,000 a week wage. As you continue through the years, clubs like St Johnstone end up with players on £130,000 a week. I've got rid of all the Prize money that comes with League position and in the cups and haven't given them any TV money but the problem persists. I even started from scratch and the problems continued. I even changed the increased the income taxes on high wages in Scotland but nothing seemed to work

Does anyone know what this issue is?

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/12/2021 at 13:16, JPHC_101 said:

Hi there

I created a new Scottish league system which made up of 16 teams in the Scottish Premiership, Championship, League One & League Two and 30 teams split into two Highland-Lowland leagues. I've also created youth divisions and a few cups.

I've done a number of sims years in the future only to find that a lot of Scottish clubs end up being super wealthy by the end of season 1, with teams like St Mirren being able to afford £3m transfers and Dundee FC giving one player a £37,000 a week wage. As you continue through the years, clubs like St Johnstone end up with players on £130,000 a week. I've got rid of all the Prize money that comes with League position and in the cups and haven't given them any TV money but the problem persists. I even started from scratch and the problems continued. I even changed the increased the income taxes on high wages in Scotland but nothing seemed to work

Does anyone know what this issue is?

TV Money?

Participation Money?

Money for a Win?

If you created it from scratch, you'd have to enter all the monies manually, it wouldn't just appear. If you've used someone's base file to create from you need to check on League Settings and in the Money Sections of the Advanced Editor in case they added income streams elsewhere.