News item bug?

• SI Staff

Thanks for mentioning this - any chance you can send the original save in (with the news item) if you have it? (it'll save QA trying to reproduce that exact situation).

(random fact: it's generally 'Algeria' in these sorts of situations because I think they're at 'id zero' in the database - so often show up as a default for such errors)

56 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Thanks for mentioning this - any chance you can send the original save in (with the news item) if you have it? (it'll save QA trying to reproduce that exact situation).

(random fact: it's generally 'Algeria' in these sorts of situations because I think they're at 'id zero' in the database - so often show up as a default for such errors)

I love it when you drop these random tidbits Marc, don't stop :D

1 hora atrás, Marc Vaughan disse:

Think I've sent it just now, just have to scroll back on the news.