Keeping nations apart during draws

Wolf_pd

Anyone who has a suggestion how to keep certain nations apart during draws? This is not because of performance related business, but because having them in the same group would cause carnage on and off the field.

So I am looking for a way to keep nations like Georgia/Russia, Ukraine/Russia and Serbia/Kosovo apart for instance.

Anyone who has used the options shown in the screenshot?

image.thumb.png.8d42559fac0e03db1ed15f66408b5617.png

That’s interesting. I looked at it last night, but you can’t set up specific nations in there. I can’t see which rowing nations there are in the game as well, so it might be a case of hardcoding.

Maybe one that needs a feature request so you can specify.

I would like to be able to do this with clubs within the same country, is it possible? E.g. keep Boca Juniors and River Plate in separate groups always.
I could only think of using 'group teams' in group setting. A really cheap solution

image.png.53efaccb26c2accc50bf063590e21770.png

On 06/12/2021 at 10:59, rusty217 said:

How about using Keep Teams From Same Nations Apart? Currently looking at the UCL and they've got that in the Group Settings with two nations (specifically Russia and Ukraine) chosen in the details panel.

That is a very nice find. Thank you, I am going to try that one out.

On 06/12/2021 at 20:10, joaquin87 said:

I would like to be able to do this with clubs within the same country, is it possible? E.g. keep Boca Juniors and River Plate in separate groups always.
I could only think of using 'group teams' in group setting. A really cheap solution

image.png.53efaccb26c2accc50bf063590e21770.png

Use Keep Teams From Same Nations Apart in the draw rules for groups, it works well.

En 7/12/2021 a las 19:52, Wolf_pd dijo:

Use Keep Teams From Same Nations Apart in the draw rules for groups, it works well.

Sorry, I shouldn't have asked it in this topic, my question was in national competitions (all the teams are from the same country).