Make a reserve team elegible

joaquin87

Hi,

It is possible to make a reserve league playable and his teams elegibles WITHOUT "created" reserve/B/II teams.

Let me explain, in Argentina there are no B or II clubs and the 'reserves' only compete in exclusive reserve leagues. So in the database there is only one "Boca" (ID: 82), one "River" (ID: 94), one "Racing" (ID: 93).
There is no other record called "Boca (reserve)", "Boca B" or "Boca II", as is the case with "Barcelona B" (ID: 1668) or "Bayern II", which are different records from the main team: Barcelona (ID: 1708).

Spoiler

image.png.3f89f95522fbcb27c009311d73fab01f.png

So, my question is if I can make a playable league (where you can manage the club) with this section? With 'reserve teams' or 'reserve teams to create'

image.png.9a1cb5021d30108b07d45cb5a439a024.png

** "Playable" means that you can run the reserve team without being a first team manager (as is the case with Barcelona B).

*** I know I could create a new registry (new club) and make it a B or reserve club and use it as if it were Barcelona B. But I don't want to do that, I am trying to make a club eligible only from the 'reserves team' section (seen in the picture above).

I did a demo edition, but I can't run any clubs in that tournament because they are just 'reserves' (club B in picture below, but before this i tried with reserves).

Spoiler

image.png.09c1b8a36b771689a6683a36ac6b69bb.pngimage.png.de9fdb77031ea275618d1c650c84536e.png

Thanks

Edited by joaquin87

• joaquin87 changed the title to Make a reserve team elegible