Agreed stadium expansion not appearing on facilities tab?

Hi there,

I'm a bit concerned that my long term save with Kidderminster Harriers might be bugged with regards to stadium expansion. I've made it to the Championship in straight seasons and late in my League One promotion season I requested that the stadium be expanded, a 2,500 expansion was agreed by the board. I'm now in late September of my Championship season and went to the faculties tab to check when my stadium expansion would be completed and there is nothing there... No reference to the expansion at all except for the huge spike in my expenditure from when I paid for the expansion. The "Expand stadium" board request is also not available anymore.

Am I missing something? I'm not exactly a newbie to FM and I can't remember this type of issue before. My main concern is that his save was started in beta and I like many other users start a new save when the full game hits, however I was enjoying this save so much I decided to continue on, was this a known issue in the beta? It also looks like none of the other clubs in the football league have expanded their stadium either and the only changes are predetermined stadium moves such as Everton and Luton.

I'll be gutted if this is an issue as it's a potential save ruiner. :( But it looks like it is an issue.

Thanks for any help on this and I understand this is quite niche concern so it might not be well known even if it is an issue.

EDIT: It is in the planning phase on the Club Vision page, but I've holidayed the the date and nothing has happened, and it's changed from "In progress" to "Completed". No news item either.

EDIT 2: I have the same issue in a post launch save game with Chelsea with expanding Stamford Bridge

Edited by Robioto