How to tell a player to mark specific players or take it off?

Hey.

For some reason i cant seem to find where i can set individual marking tactics. I noticed this when my ass man told me a player needed to specifically mark an opp player but then informed me he was straying out of position. For the life of me i coulndt find this individual marking setting other than your normal opposition instructions .

Anyone help 

You can set opposition instructions for your team to make sure a particular player is marked.  Opposition instructions are accessed through match tactics screen in the header right above your current tactic.  

You can also select an individual player on your tactics screen, such as a CB, and select the edit button under his player instructions.  On the left hand side of his instruction screen is a drop down telling him to mark a specific opposition player. 

If you set your player to mark a specific player, as opposed to a specific position, and your opponent moves that player to a different position, your player might be drawn out of position:  e.g. the AI manager moves his LB to RB and you have your RM man marking that player. 

You also can get the "drawn out of position" warning if the man-marking conflicts with your player's role/duty.  For example, if you instruct your AML, who is an IF(a), to man mark your opponents WBR, and that WBR is driving deep into your final third or into your penalty box, then your IF will be drawn out of position following the WBR.

Also, that man marking can more quickly wear out your player.