[FM22] USA League Structure Extended (with USL League Two) - v22.7 - Thanks owncredible

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Palk changed the title to [FM22] USA League Expansions v22.3.0
  • Palk changed the title to [FM22] USA League Expansions v22.4.3

Thanks for this! 

Have you thought about changing the reserve team and academy team structure to be similar to Spain? (U18 not a separate entity)

This along with removing “unselected players get waived” will make the MLS way more playable. The AI just can’t roster build under these conditions. 

The only realism that will be lost is the waiving of players after the registration date but tbh, waivers happen far less IRL than what we currently see in FM

also the players from the academy team will get moved to the reserve team instead of being released on a free and leaving the reserve to with little to no players

1 hour ago, EnigMattic1 said:

How does MLS Next work? Because I was under the impression that the Whitecaps Academy was playing in L1BC in Canada from next year? 

MLS Next is a system of youth leagues and basically the successor of the old USSDA system. MLS academies compete in these leagues together with other youth teams. I have no idea about Vancouver next year, they might still enter for example an U17 team in MLS Next and maybe an U19 in L1BC who knows? Their B team has also been announced as one of the 21 inaugural clubs of MLS Next Pro :D

Edited by kandersson

OK, with MLS Next (I know this isn't necessarily in this file, but I'm gonna ask anyway), I was looking into it last night and, it appears, it consists of different age groups. Something like u19 down to u13 (minus the 'even' ages). Should this be added to the game, would extra teams need to be created to play at the respective levels? For example, Vancouver Whitecaps don't have an u17 team in game, but actually have 2(!) teams in the u17 league.

I'm not sure if I would add/enable MLS Next into the game.

Currently I was looking to have NCAA running with Draft getting from that league and so far looks good.

Then the next plan is to test and get feedback for who play to know if there are any league structure or calendar that might be fixed for (USL Champ, USL League One, NISA and NCAA)

Then think about one of the following MLS Next, USL League Two, NISA Nation or 2023+ expansion for the existing leagues

image.thumb.png.101968eab3821db0a6b59e7dc4950110.png

6 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

OK, with MLS Next (I know this isn't necessarily in this file, but I'm gonna ask anyway), I was looking into it last night and, it appears, it consists of different age groups. Something like u19 down to u13 (minus the 'even' ages). Should this be added to the game, would extra teams need to be created to play at the respective levels? For example, Vancouver Whitecaps don't have an u17 team in game, but actually have 2(!) teams in the u17 league.

The old academy system also had age groups. The U19 age group is the only group represented in the USA in FM.

Not to mention that the best players are moved to u19 if they are atleast 15 years old.

31 minutes ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

I feel like having both NCAA and USL Two is redundant since both leagues share the same players IRL and this can’t be replicated in FM.

Kinda like U-Sports in Canada then? I know the players in the U-Sports teams can also play for a team in, let's say, League 1 Ontario. 

2 hours ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

I feel like having both NCAA and USL Two is redundant since both leagues share the same players IRL and this can’t be replicated in FM.

But ncaa is college football? how is it connected to usl 2? sorry naive question

38 minutes ago, dino88 said:

But ncaa is college football? how is it connected to usl 2? sorry naive question

I can't speak for America, but in Canada, the deal a player has is that they play for the college team AND the league team because the seasons don't run parallel. So, in theory, it would be like a youth player in England, playing for his college team through the summer. 

1 hour ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I can't speak for America, but in Canada, the deal a player has is that they play for the college team AND the league team because the seasons don't run parallel. So, in theory, it would be like a youth player in England, playing for his college team through the summer. 

Ohhhh okay, don't think that's the case in the US..? Maybe i'm wrong!!

On 11/12/2021 at 10:04, Palk said:

I'm not sure if I would add/enable MLS Next into the game.

Currently I was looking to have NCAA running with Draft getting from that league and so far looks good.

Then the next plan is to test and get feedback for who play to know if there are any league structure or calendar that might be fixed for (USL Champ, USL League One, NISA and NCAA)

Then think about one of the following MLS Next, USL League Two, NISA Nation or 2023+ expansion for the existing leagues

image.thumb.png.101968eab3821db0a6b59e7dc4950110.png

Hi is this from fm22? you're making NCAA?

• Palk changed the title to [FM22] USA League Structure Extended (with NCAA) - v22.5.13
40 minutes ago, willz71172 said:

does this have mls in it expansions Charlotte and st louis

Charlotte are already in the game to join in 2022 I believe. St Louis, however, will need to be created. Whether @Palkhas added them, I can't say for certain as I haven't downloaded this file yet. 

5 minutos atrás, EnigMattic1 disse:

Charlotte are already in the game to join in 2022 I believe. St Louis, however, will need to be created. Whether @Palkhas added them, I can't say for certain as I haven't downloaded this file yet. 

No, I didn't had St Louis. So far was to have only 2021 and 2022 for the respective structures.

I'm not american so I struggle on thinking how the league will re-arrange with conferences when some expansion team enters.

1 hora atrás, dino88 disse:

incredbible, do we have a graphics pack for the NCAA teams?

I didn't created, would appreciate if someone can create them :)

1 hour ago, Palk said:

No, I didn't had St Louis. So far was to have only 2021 and 2022 for the respective structures.

I'm not american so I struggle on thinking how the league will re-arrange with conferences when some expansion team enters.

I didn't created, would appreciate if someone can create them :)

I don't know how up to date the kits are, but I have kits and logos

1 hora atrás, Onizuka951 disse:

Hello why the link is no longer available ?

In the bottom of the page, you can't see?

21 minutos atrás, dino88 disse:

Will you be creating the NCAA stadiums as well?

Not for now, was already tough to change the colors of those 208 teams... ;)

Thanks for the work on this! Unfortunately, the FM22 file has NISA with 12 teams in the 2021 season and in reality this past season it only had 10 teams. Bay Cities and Syracuse (and Flower City) are going to be in 2022.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Independent_Soccer_Association

ALSO, NISA doesn't appear on the Nortth America league ranking.

Edited by McBride