[FM22] USA League Structure Extended (with USL League Two) - v22.7 - Thanks owncredible

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, dino88 said:

but ids of ncaa clubs change everytime i start a new save so logos dont show again

They would only change in a new save if there was another file that adds teams that was picked up by the game before the file with the NCAA teams. If you renamed the file 001............ Then the game would pick that file up first and the IDs wouldn't change 

1 hour ago, Fmfan00 said:

Odd that CF Montreal doesn’t have a mls pro team 

Might have something to do with the fact that CF Montreal folded their reserve team a few seasons ago and only restarted the team this year. They only played friendlies this year though and I don't know whether they have settled on a league going forward yet. 

2 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Might have something to do with the fact that CF Montreal folded their reserve team a few seasons ago and only restarted the team this year. They only played friendlies this year though and I don't know whether they have settled on a league going forward yet. 

I thought mls next pro was supposed to be academy teams 

54 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

Not all reserve teams are joining at the same time though. And one of the teams is exclusively MLS Next Pro. 

There are 8 MLS reserve teams joining in 2023 whereas FC Rochester are exclusive. 

Academy teams are a whole different kettle of fish. Especially with Vancouver playing in L1BC.

The whole system is bizarre, although I do like the idea of academy teams playing slightly more competitive fixtures. 

Edited by EnigMattic1

17 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

MLS Next is the competition for academy teams and other american youth teams. MLS Next Pro will be a professional league (likely considered third tier of USA pyramid) made mostly of MLS B teams plus a few independent clubs like Rochester.

4 horas atrás, Fmfan00 disse:

@Palk do u plan on adding or updating the file today… just because 730pm eastern I’m going to download the file and add the stadiums for everyone so that it has proper players… just didn’t know what ur plans were with the file between now and then

Not at all thanks

Down 3 21 more 3 to go.. Alot of stadiums are already in the file ill update when done... BTW adding a surprise into the database too

Edit: 9 to go (as of 11:56pm Eastern).. The roster will be released tonight

Edited by Fmfan00

On 08/12/2021 at 17:59, Palk said:

Hi,

The same as last year I give a try to extend USA league structure to add the lower divisions.

Current Version: 22.5.13
- Added NCAA (conference structure and teams)
- File in the bottom

Old Versions:
- Added MLS Next Pro
- Fixed NISA schedule and USL League one teams not properly set

USL Championship
2021 - No changes
2022 - Added Detroit FC and Monterey Bay, 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.1d1668f4b6d5dc94c37ef36ab1e96fae.png

USL League One
2021 - No changes
2022 - Added Charlotte Independence

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.10f7f1dd2f4564121ff67cea974ad01e.png

NISA
(currently only NISA Fall)
2021 - No changes
2022 - re-structure, removed teams and added new ones

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.a1a1bb4bcab8e1c6ac1a552afcfe60df.png

MLS Next Pro
2021 - No season
2022 - Just added the teams and group stage (similar to USL Championship)

NCAA
- 23 conferences and their respective teams
- 4 regions cup
- College cup

Notes:
- Will not be possible to play with 2022 expansion teams since they are not in the initial league
- Recommended to add players to playable teams

If I would extend the USA to other missing leagues? I don't promise and there's no date..
Enjoy!

File:
US Expansion v22.5.13.fmf

it keeps saying failed virus detected when i try to download it..

3 horas atrás, dino88 disse:

happy new year usa crew. is it possible for someone to help update the mls and mx champions on this file? so the champions league teams are correct. 

Hi happy new year, which changes are to be made?

On 02/01/2022 at 14:19, StayFrostea said:

anyone else having game crashes right at the end of the season? Happened twice to me at the same point in the game

Yes! Many times but I found If I quit the team it didn't crash until the end of next season.

So - I created another US database that had a similar Crash to Desktop issue earlier in the year (so we caught it sooner.) I've spent the last couple of days playing around with my US database and found that it worked fine in basic, but as soon as advanced mode was on it became unstable and had other issues (namely the absence of a youth intake for any of the US clubs in the game.) I think this may be an issue with the game itself, so I created a bug report. SI said they are looking into it, but it may be worth adding your experiences there so we can show that this is an issue across multiple US databases. 

Edited by nielsoncp

12 hours ago, dino88 said:

2021 or 2022? what is the exact date it crashes?

mine crashed November 17 in 2022 AND 2023.  Not in 2021.
I found when I quit the club it didn't crash which was fine in 2022 but was before the final in 2023.

Hi,
I'm working on trying to get USL League two but the teams are jumping between divisions and also looking to understand the end of the year crash.

So the upcoming version will take some time.

I think the crash is caused due to MLS Next Pro and the reason that there are no setup in 2021 but then appears in 2022 with teams from other divisions