[FM22] USA League Structure Extended (with USL League Two) - v22.7 - Thanks owncredible

7 hours ago, Tigerman500 said:

Please add Buffalo to the USL Championship. They were rumored to join in 2024.

I only made this for personal use, and since it was quite a hassle to complete and verify, I'm not planning on making any more changes to it. If you want to, you can create the team yourself and add them to the league and make changes in the Advanced Rules part of the editor to accompany them.

11 hours ago, BilbaoBaggins said:

This is actually really nice

Unfortunately it's no longer compatible with the CA file haha

How so? Was the Canadian Megapatch updated? Because from the tests that I ran, everything seemed to be working just fine.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Gum said:

I only made this for personal use, and since it was quite a hassle to complete and verify, I'm not planning on making any more changes to it. If you want to, you can create the team yourself and add them to the league and make changes in the Advanced Rules part of the editor to accompany them.

How so? Was the Canadian Megapatch updated? Because from the tests that I ran, everything seemed to be working just fine.

Oh I'm sorry- I've misunderstood, I thought you meant @Palk's Canada file

@GumSo I was working my way through your and owncredible's files- I was wondering if you had any guidance as to adding a team to the USL Championship, given its division-based group rules. I tried adding an already-existing team and got this error message so I was wondering if you had any tips

thanks

I've attached the file as wellimage.png.844ae2be5ee151f2519a4ad79cd6442f.png

1093851027_USAExpansionv22.7.1(CACompatible).fmf

1 hour ago, tdot1722 said:

Is there a graphics pack to go along with the editor data?

There isn’t really an official graphics pack with this database.  One was never really made or shared here.  I’m assuming that someone has made one for their personal use, but I’m not 100% on that.  If anyone has any graphics pack to share, I’d appreciate it.

If nobody has one to share, you can always download a graphics pack from another database and modify it.  There’s a couple that I have in mind you can use.  One is the FM22 USA 10 tier database by nielsoncp linked here.  The other is Uncle Sam’s FM20 USA database linked here.  Both of these should give you a good baseline.  You most likely will have to make some changes, so that all the logos are accurate for each team, but it shouldn’t be too bad.  

Edited by owncredible
Changed some wording.

On 22/07/2022 at 17:23, BilbaoBaggins said:

@GumSo I was working my way through your and owncredible's files- I was wondering if you had any guidance as to adding a team to the USL Championship, given its division-based group rules. I tried adding an already-existing team and got this error message so I was wondering if you had any tips

Have you adjusted the ranking levels (under Stages -> Stage 0) to accommodate the extra positions?

Was about to start a save, but got this when I was trying to select the US. 

However, I got this error message.

1277003486_Screenshot2022-07-24221446.png.e008e1d10631edd1b2ded9ed5cc0232d.png

What's going on? Any way to fix this in the Editor? 

And when I use the game without the Canadian megapatch editor, I get this....

415152425_Screenshot2022-07-24222436.png.737c0e2316d46b0bf6902503189f0561.png

Edited by maw112278

8 hours ago, maw112278 said:

Was about to start a save, but got this when I was trying to select the US. 

However, I got this error message.

1277003486_Screenshot2022-07-24221446.png.e008e1d10631edd1b2ded9ed5cc0232d.png

What's going on? Any way to fix this in the Editor? 

And when I use the game without the Canadian megapatch editor, I get this....

415152425_Screenshot2022-07-24222436.png.737c0e2316d46b0bf6902503189f0561.png

I can’t really see what’s wrong with the second picture as the picture is cropped and small.

With that being said, I’m going to assume that you have the wrong file version.  The correct file should be on page 4 of this thread.  There’s a couple of files posted, but the one compatible with the Canadian Megapatch will say (CA Compatible).  The front page just hasn’t been updated with the proper file, so sorry for that.

13 hours ago, BilbaoBaggins said:

@Gumthat might be the issue- how many positions would I need to amend it to for say, 31 teams?

I only did an additional one and it seemed to work just fine.

15|15|7|14

@BilbaoBaggins I have been able to verify your file.  However, I have not tested it yet, so I'm not sure if all the teams are in there.  The changes that I made were in the Advanced Rules section. 

1A. Changed number of teams in USL Championship (2021) to 31 (previously 29)

1B. Steps for reference: Advanced Rules --> USL Championship --> USL Championship (2021) --> Stages --> Stage 0 --> General --> Option in General shows "Number of Teams"

2A. Adjusted the ranking levels as mentioned by Gum by adding one more tier.

2B. Steps for reference: Advanced Rules --> USL Championship --> USL Championship (2021) --> Stages --> Stage 0 --> Ranking Levels

NOTE: You have 30 Registered Teams listed in the The USL Championship (2022) section.  Right now, the number of teams is only set to 29.  For some reason, when I try to set it to 30 teams, there is an error.  So, I'm not sure if you'll see 29 or 30 teams in 2022.  There may still be more edits you have to do, but at least the file is verified so that's a start.

BB's USAExpansionv22.7.1(CACompatible).fmf

Edited by owncredible
Removed extra spaces

5 hours ago, owncredible said:

@BilbaoBaggins I have been able to verify your file.  However, I have not tested it yet, so I'm not sure if all the teams are in there.  The changes that I made were in the Advanced Rules section. 

1A. Changed number of teams in USL Championship (2021) to 31 (previously 29)

1B. Steps for reference: Advanced Rules --> USL Championship --> USL Championship (2021) --> Stages --> Stage 0 --> General --> Option in General shows "Number of Teams"

2A. Adjusted the ranking levels as mentioned by Gum by adding one more tier.

2B. Steps for reference: Advanced Rules --> USL Championship --> USL Championship (2021) --> Stages --> Stage 0 --> Ranking Levels

NOTE: You have 30 Registered Teams listed in the The USL Championship (2022) section.  Right now, the number of teams is only set to 29.  For some reason, when I try to set it to 30 teams, there is an error.  So, I'm not sure if you'll see 29 or 30 teams in 2022.  There may still be more edits you have to do, but at least the file is verified so that's a start.

BB's USAExpansionv22.7.1(CACompatible).fmf 423.11 kB · 7 downloads

Thanks for this, this solves the issue it looks like.

I think the underlying issue is that it appears to, for whatever reason, not allow you to remove Austin Bold for 2022 (who don't exist in 2022 anymore), so it builds it in as a default side of sorts.

• 3 months later...

Enjoying this file, the only real issue I have is the USL Championship takes a long break in July and August which makes for a huge fixture congestions in April, May , June... I have tried to fix in the editor but cant figure out how to resolve. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, pedrosmith17 said:

@owncredible @Palk can u guys turn USPL and NPSL playable? Dont need to be 100% realistic, I just wanna manage in those leagues. 

Thanks. 

I’m sorry, but I’m not working on this database anymore.  I’m not sure if Palk is either.  You’ll have to make those changes yourself or if Palk will do them, he can.  Thanks for your understanding.

1 hora atrás, owncredible disse:

I’m sorry, but I’m not working on this database anymore.  I’m not sure if Palk is either.  You’ll have to make those changes yourself or if Palk will do them, he can.  Thanks for your understanding.

Im trying but I'm not capable. Can you help me? 

30 minutes ago, pedrosmith17 said:

Im trying but I'm not capable. Can you help me? 

Unfortunately, I can’t due to lack of time. I’m a full time college student with a part time job, so I don’t have much free time anymore.

I can’t give you step-by-step instructions either as I don’t remember them without looking.  I would recommend trying to watch YouTube videos on how to create leagues to get you started.

Em 16/11/2022 em 14:46, owncredible disse:

Unfortunately, I can’t due to lack of time. I’m a full time college student with a part time job, so I don’t have much free time anymore.

I can’t give you step-by-step instructions either as I don’t remember them without looking.  I would recommend trying to watch YouTube videos on how to create leagues to get you started.

I know how to add a playable league, but the USA configurations are very tricky xD