[discussion] staff meetings should provide a button when advising on training unhappiness

properdisco

So when you go to a staff meeting, we of course get buttons so that you don't have to manually start a player on free kick training, or manually put someone on the transfer list, or manually change his playing time etc. This is useful even though I already know exactly how to do that manually.

However, the ONE part where I have NO clue what to do myself, there is no similar simple button: training happiness. I literally do not know how to schedule strength training or technical defending training and I am certain I am not the only one. If they were right there when you look at training schedules then ok but they are nowhere to be found on that page, so clearly either the wording of strength/technical defending training needs to be consistent across the board, or alternatively just let me click a simple button to know it's been done, like there is for every other part of the staff meetings

Edited by properdisco

• properdisco changed the title to [discussion] staff meetings should provide a button when advising on training unhappiness
  • 9 months later...