3. First B League
4. II liiga (2 groups)
5. III liiga (4 groups)
6. IV liiga (4 groups)
7. Estonian Cup
8. Estonian SuperCup
9. Estonian Small Cup
10. U-19 League (1 level)

- Real rules (as I and pre-game editor were able to :) ): fixture & disciplinary rules, play-offs etc.
- Added some new clubs and stadiums.
- Made some free agents missed transfers.
- Added kits to clubs that didn't have them.
- Added some fantasy prize money to all leagues and cups.
- Update finances of minor clubs. 

Known issues:
- I have to delete relegation/promotion III South/IV South playoff in season 2021 because of high amount of B teams.
- Estonian 20/21 cup doesn't have IRL teams in Quarter Final (FM simulating it itself).

Set "Add players to playable teams" when starting a new game if you don't want to play with "gray" players in lower leagues.

Write me if you find some mistakes.

Download from Steam

Estonia data update from Trabelsi (FMFan) - est clubs and players updated.fmf

It corrects some clubs professional statuses and attendance, players positions, CA/PA, "Trained in Nation/Club" statuses, languages, P.O.B. etc.

Edited by Ohrim

File was updated:

- Set new fixture and league rules for first 3 levels since season 2022 as new documents say.

Link to Steam Workshop was changed because I messed up with the file.

Edited by Ohrim

Hello,

I just want to ask if you have a mistake in the registration rules for the season. These are foreigners. Better teams from the highest league have quite a few foreigners, but they can practically register a maximum of 5 in the season. Only 3 in the second league? For example, Levadia will not have foreigners just so that they cannot enter the league during the season and can only play a few matches in Europe?

Pictured is Levadia, the number of foreigners. All unregistered. I don't know if it's a database you created or for some reason the game hires strangers without logic .....
I don't play for that team, but is it happening with more teams in Estonia? It is date 31.7.21.

levadia.PNG

31.7.21.PNG

15 часов назад, blekyna сказал:

I don't know if it's a database you created or for some reason the game hires strangers without logic

Hello,

IRL Premium Liiga clubs usually register max 5 players trained NOT in Estonia + max 3 players trained NOT in Estonia for U21 clubs so they can use all 8 players in league matches (max 5 in one match). Maybe in FM foreigners don't want to be registered for U21 team and that's why we have this issue.

And more moment - IRL player gains "trained in Estona" status after 7 years of playing in Estonia clubs (even with pauses, even after 23 years). Same thing with "trained in club". And clubs can register 3 "fake" "trained in club" players if they are younger than 23 years. Unfortunately we don't have these options in FM editor so maybe that's why clubs have problems with registering default squads in first season.

My Estonian friend made an update where he updated "trained in Nation" and "trained in Club" statuses for some players in first 3 levels. I'll ask him for the update, maybe it can helps.

58 minutes ago, Ohrim said:

Hello,

IRL Premium Liiga clubs usually register max 5 players trained NOT in Estonia + max 3 players trained NOT in Estonia for U21 clubs so they can use all 8 players in league matches (max 5 in one match). Maybe in FM foreigners don't want to be registered for U21 team and that's why we have this issue.

And more moment - IRL player gains "trained in Estona" status after 7 years of playing in Estonia clubs (even with pauses, even after 23 years). Same thing with "trained in club". And clubs can register 3 "fake" "trained in club" players if they are younger than 23 years. Unfortunately we don't have these options in FM editor so maybe that's why clubs have problems with registering default squads in first season.

My Estonian friend made an update where he updated "trained in Nation" and "trained in Club" statuses for some players in first 3 levels. I'll ask him for the update, maybe it can helps.

Thanks. I know that the database is done well, but the game with such undefined foreigners probably can't work.

12 минут назад, blekyna сказал:

the game with such undefined foreigners probably can't work

I added my friend's update (Trabelsi from FMFan) in the first post. It can't fix all the issues with foreigners registrations but maybe can make the situation better.

File was updated:

- Tried to fix issue with "trained not in Nation" players in AI-teams. Changed registration from 30 players to 40 and amount of unregistered players was decreased.

- Corrected number of round in Esiliiga from season 2022 (3 -> 4).

Hello Ohrim. 

You missed the end of the year tournament and the winter tournament (Pre-season). Do you wish to add? They are official tournaments.

I created another Estonia file myself but I am struggling in adding these 2 tournaments. Can't understand why they do not appear in game. If you wish I can tell you rules and you can add them. 

Edited by dejan.riki

This is the file. Taliturniir is the pre-season tournament, it is a friendly tournament in which you have 5 groups of 6 teams. Basically, the 30 teams of the first 3 Estonian leagues should partecipate. They are divided by league (top 6 of Meistriliiga, then worse 4 of Meistriliiga + 2 top of Eisiliiga and so on). They should play to each other once, no winner is determined  (who reach pos. n.1 is not the winner). 

The other tournament Aastalapoturniir is the end of season tournament. I created only for top-division (but you could replicate for each division), teams play to each other once and the team in first position is the winner. 

These 2 tournaments, do not appear in game and do not understand why....If anyone can help...Thanks. 

Estonia Regole.fmf

4 часа назад, dejan.riki сказал:

These 2 tournaments, do not appear in game and do not understand why

You need to add EJL Taliturniir to "Estonia" -> "Competitions" in Advanced Rules and set Level = 0 at "General" for EJL Taliturniir and Aastalapoturniir.

But there is a problem with number of dates in Aastalapoturniir: in FM club can't play more than 1 match per a day. So 18 days is not enough for 9 match days, editor directly says about that. Even if teams will play 1 match in 2 days, it's a huge load for players and in FM clubs will have many injures.

And, as I saw, Aastalapoturniir is not a tournament 11x11 players. EJL itself says "Seetõttu nimetatakse võistlust minijalgpalliks" ("That is why the competition is called mini football"). So I don't think that it needs to be added in Estonian tournaments. But EJL Taliturniir is ok for adding as pre-season tournament. I'll add it in the next version of update. Thanks again!

Hi Ohrim. Thanks for your reply and suggestions! Let me check again and come back to you. 

You are right, Aastalapoturniir is not 11 vs 11...I deleted it. And I managed to create the other tournament with the exact structure. Am just now trying to figuring out how to make all games played in a couple of stadiums and not only in one (despite I selected two stadiums).

Edited by dejan.riki

• 3 weeks later...