3-5-2 Counter attack (U Rosler) ruined by new patch

Can't find this tactic on the SI forums, so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place (I downloaded it from FM inside).

I've been having amazing results with Mr U Rosler's 3-5-2 Counter Attack, but since the new patch it's totally gone off the boil. We're talking going from winning every game 4 or 5 nil, to losing every game.

Anyone had the same experience? Any ideas as to what has changed, which has caused this?

Thanks!

Edited by jaybz

• jaybz changed the title to 3-5-2 Counter attack (U Rosler) ruined by new patch

Most of the time when a tactic is "ruined" by a patch it's because it was a tactic that relied on exploiting the match engine to some degree or simply overwhelming the AI with gegenpressing. And not necessarily a balanced well-thought-out tactic. I'm going to take a wild guess that's it's probably one of those tactics with like 9-10 attack duties and about gazillion team instructions. 

But to give you any constructive advice, it would be best if you posted a screenshot of your formation with roles and team instructions. This is tactical advice forum afterall.

Also have you thought about asking the original creator of the tactic on FM Inside site? In cases like this it's usually the best thing to do. 

Edited by crusadertsar

12 hours ago, jaybz said:

Can't find this tactic on the SI forums, so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place (I downloaded it from FM inside).

I've been having amazing results with Mr U Rosler's 3-5-2 Counter Attack, but since the new patch it's totally gone off the boil. We're talking going from winning every game 4 or 5 nil, to losing every game.

Anyone had the same experience? Any ideas as to what has changed, which has caused this?

Thanks!

Same happened to me with literally on 4 TI. I’m starting from scratch again