Touchline Tablet Setup changes every match?

20 minutes ago, FrazT said:

This was reported and advised as being fixed at the last update. It could be specific to the skin that you are using, but it is also worth clearing the cache before starting the game.

How do I clear the cache?

10 hours ago, FrazT said:

This was reported and advised as being fixed at the last update. It could be specific to the skin that you are using, but it is also worth clearing the cache before starting the game.

I also have this problem with the latest update after clearing the cache and preferences. Using the original skin but will try to use the Zealand skin to see if the problems exists there as well.

I see that many have reported this issue in the bugs forum so this is definately something that SI are aware of.

I've tried clearing the cache and have the latest patch but every time I go to the matchday screen, I am shown my opposition ratings and opposition formation. I wish to see my own, and have to change it at the start of every match. Why is this? Only started happening since the patch.

I only use the default skin because the Zealand skin doesn't show when a player has picked up a knock during the match and you can only notice if he gets the ball and has an orange cross beside his name.

Edited by wisconsin

33 minutes ago, wisconsin said:

I've tried clearing the cache and have the latest patch but every time I go to the matchday screen, I am shown my opposition ratings and opposition formation. I wish to see my own, and have to change it at the start of every match. Why is this? Only started happening since the patch.

I only use the default skin because the Zealand skin doesn't show when a player has picked up a knock during the match and you can only notice if he gets the ball and has an orange cross beside his name.

I want to see my team stats-body language, but the Zealand skin could not remember the settings and it even kept changing during the matches. So i`ll stick to the default skin and hope that SI can find a solution to this problem.