Salary cap, maximum wage unlock

agoran

6 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

I would have to look it up. Could be hardcoded.

Hi maybe is problem in copying from editor to FM the same is with NET DEBT end year, all debts are 2040 or 2041 to finish. And example with Charlton there is wage 700000 per week and in game is only 123000 you have editor data so you can try and see where is problem...

here you can take editor data and see the main problem... i hope you can fix fast...

Edited by agoran

Ok, since I can't find the spot where this max wage is set, there a few things to check.

First of all, what is your remaining wage per week, because that's what is left of what you can offer to players. The rest of the budget is already in use. When upping the balance, that amount will go up, but if the remaining wage budget remains the same in the editor, that's where the game will start with. The editor will NOT recalculate the remaining wage budget if you change any of the other numbers. You need to do so yourself.

Second, if you want to make sure that there is no wage budget in the competition, the easiest wage is to add one yourself. Unlimited isn't possible, but you can set it very high. For that you need to create Advanced Rules. Create Nation Rules (pick the option Add Cup or Lower Division) and then convert the Nation Rules to Advanced Rules.

Next you need to go to the Transfer Rules. Here you can set a maximum wage per competition if you want. I have set the max at 150K for the Premier League as an example. If that one doesn't work, I will have to dive into it deeper. Btw, I am not a SI developer, so I can't 'fix' anything.

image.thumb.png.0f3cb3a813f0bfc5d930f733a565fb7b.png