Staff responsibility: selecting set piece takers

Cause = Time

This year is my first time playing FM in a little while. The monthly meetings are great, but one annoyance is that I constantly get a bunch of suggestions to add/remove players as corner kick takers and free-kick takers.

It wouldn't be so bad but there are about a billion types of free kick, each with their own list. I really don't care to go through manually sorting the "direct", "direct (small chance of shot)" "indirect (wide)" and "indirect (deep)" takers (each one separately for left and right) when the players seem to do a fine job of just giving it to whoever's good at them anyway. Sometimes I have to skip through four pages of recommendations at the start of the staff meeting. And I can't just skip to the next section, because there are other parts of the 'coaching' section that I do want to see. It wouldn't be so bad if there were a "Do it" button, but it's one of those "Schedule after the meeting" options where it just gives you an inbox reminder to do it yourself, which is more work than I can be bothered with in all honesty.

I took a look through staff responsibilities in the hope I could just tell my assistant manager to decide set piece takers for me, but apparently not. It seems like a reasonable thing to be able to hand off to them.

• 4 weeks later...