希望可以选择剧本,在FM22里利用旧的数据库实现剧本玩法。

fencingking

SI团队的朋友们,你们好。

我是一名来自中国的Manager,从FM05到FM22,我玩过了每一代足球经理。经过了这么多年,从一款小众游戏到如今成为了像FIFA或2K一样的年货游戏,FM绝对称得上是一款伟大的游戏。

但除了用户的增多,我想你们也能感觉到(或是在Steam这类平台的后台数据中看到)每一代FM游戏的寿命或者说新鲜度可能在变短。当然我只是以自身的情况来感觉的。

在FM05、06、07的年代,如果在中国,一位FM的玩家能够得知身边竟然还有一个和他一样的怪胎也喜欢这个游戏的话,很大的可能性他们会成为挚友,并且天天在一起搜索转会市场、研究战术、分析数据;然后在论坛上炫耀自己“发现”的宝藏球员。同时还会关注每一期足球杂志、报纸和比赛,从现实中“验证”自己的眼光有多么的独到!

但最近这几年,大数据和短视频当道,网络越发便捷和发达,好像这个世界上没有任何一个球队和球员是神秘的了,现实中的足球世界也是平平无奇——往往是花钱最多的那个如愿赢得了冠军;看似新星一个个升起、但又快速的褪色或陨落。谈不上忠诚、谈不上重建,谈不上感情,就像是“会奔跑的数据”而已。而我们记忆中的偶像或是敬重的对手,却在不断地老去、不停的离开。

曾经我们一个存档可以玩10多个赛季,但现在可能1-2个赛季过后就没有动力玩下去了。我多么希望SI开发团队,能在FM22里增加一项剧本选择的功能,例如:联赛开始时间可以选择是2013年,而数据包对应的也是2013年。这样就可以让我们站在今天的视角上回看过去几年的足球世界:我的球队没落了,我的元老退役了,我的球星离开了,如果当初我是主教练……

“挽救主队当年错误的交易”,
“从新认识并认真对待当初那名’不堪大用‘的球员,未来他会是队里的精神支柱”!
“事实证明,现实中的那个主帅就是头猪,如果当初是我的话,我就不会买入那名球员,或卖了队里的核心”!

或者还可以参照现实中发生的事情,增加一些特定的事件……
例如:教练和管理层不和、教练与球员不和,球员与球员不和。
抑或是必定到来伤病、隐藏的伤病或事件影响隐藏属性和性格的变化;

这样,经理们就可以比对着现实,一直从几年前,玩到现实中的今天。比对一下,自己是否做出了正确的决定,是否比现实中取得了更好的成绩,卖走某人是否眼光正确,买来某人是不是真的就可以打了现任教练一记耳光。

以上就是我在FM2022玩了257个小时,失去了新鲜感和前进动力后想到的一些建议,也希望认同我、且英文好的伙伴帮我翻译成英文,在楼下贴出来。

• 2 weeks later...

Translation via Google Translate for the post above:

Hello, friends of the SI team.

I am a Manager from China, from FM05 to FM22, I have played every generation of football managers. After so many years, from a niche game to now becoming a new year game like FIFA or 2K, FM is definitely a great game.

But in addition to the increase in users, I think you can also feel (or see it in the background data of platforms such as Steam) that the lifespan or freshness of each generation of FM games may be getting shorter. Of course I just feel it in my own situation.

In the years of FM05, 06, and 07, if an FM player in China knew that there was a freak like him who also liked the game, there is a high possibility that they will become close friends, and every day Search the transfer market, research tactics, and analyze data together; then show off the treasure players you "discovered" on the forum. At the same time, I will pay attention to every issue of football magazines, newspapers and games, and "verify" how unique my vision is from reality!

But in recent years, big data and short videos have prevailed, and the Internet has become more convenient and developed. It seems that no team or player in this world is mysterious. The real world of football is also unremarkable-often money is spent. The one with the most won the championship as hoped; it seems that the new stars are rising one by one, but quickly fade or fall. There is no talk of loyalty, no reconstruction, no relationship, just like "running data". But the idols or adversaries we remember are getting old and leaving.

Once we can play more than 10 seasons in a single save, but now maybe after 1-2 seasons, there is no motivation to play. How I hope that the SI development team can add a script selection function to FM22. For example, the start time of the league can be selected to be 2013, and the data package corresponds to 2013. This allows us to look back at the football world of the past few years from today’s perspective: my team has fallen, my veterans have retired, and my stars have left. If I were the head coach...

"Save the home team's wrong deal in the past",
"Recognize and take seriously the player who was'unbearable' at the beginning, and he will be the spiritual pillar of the team in the future!"
"It turns out that the coach in reality is a pig. If it were me, I would not buy that player or sell the core of the team"!

Or you can refer to what happened in reality and add some specific events...
For example: the coach and the management are at odds, the coach is at odds with the players, and the players are at odds with the players.
Or is it that there must be an injury, hidden injury or event that affects the change of hidden attributes and personality;

In this way, managers can compare reality, from a few years ago, to today in reality. Compare it with whether you have made the right decision, whether you have achieved better results than in reality, whether you have the right vision by selling someone, and whether you have bought someone is really enough to slap the current coach.

The above are some of the suggestions I thought of after playing FM2022 for 257 hours and lost my freshness and motivation. I also hope that a partner who agrees with me and has a good English can help me translate it into English and post it downstairs.

• 1 month later...
在 2021/12/16 在 AM9点13分, fencingking说:

SI团队的朋友们,你们好。

我是一名来自中国的Manager,从FM05到FM22,我玩过了每一代足球经理。经过了这么多年,从一款小众游戏到如今成为了像FIFA或2K一样的年货游戏,FM绝对称得上是一款伟大的游戏。

但除了用户的增多,我想你们也能感觉到(或是在Steam这类平台的后台数据中看到)每一代FM游戏的寿命或者说新鲜度可能在变短。当然我只是以自身的情况来感觉的。

在FM05、06、07的年代,如果在中国,一位FM的玩家能够得知身边竟然还有一个和他一样的怪胎也喜欢这个游戏的话,很大的可能性他们会成为挚友,并且天天在一起搜索转会市场、研究战术、分析数据;然后在论坛上炫耀自己“发现”的宝藏球员。同时还会关注每一期足球杂志、报纸和比赛,从现实中“验证”自己的眼光有多么的独到!

但最近这几年,大数据和短视频当道,网络越发便捷和发达,好像这个世界上没有任何一个球队和球员是神秘的了,现实中的足球世界也是平平无奇——往往是花钱最多的那个如愿赢得了冠军;看似新星一个个升起、但又快速的褪色或陨落。谈不上忠诚、谈不上重建,谈不上感情,就像是“会奔跑的数据”而已。而我们记忆中的偶像或是敬重的对手,却在不断地老去、不停的离开。

曾经我们一个存档可以玩10多个赛季,但现在可能1-2个赛季过后就没有动力玩下去了。我多么希望SI开发团队,能在FM22里增加一项剧本选择的功能,例如:联赛开始时间可以选择是2013年,而数据包对应的也是2013年。这样就可以让我们站在今天的视角上回看过去几年的足球世界:我的球队没落了,我的元老退役了,我的球星离开了,如果当初我是主教练……

“挽救主队当年错误的交易”,
“从新认识并认真对待当初那名’不堪大用‘的球员,未来他会是队里的精神支柱”!
“事实证明,现实中的那个主帅就是头猪,如果当初是我的话,我就不会买入那名球员,或卖了队里的核心”!

或者还可以参照现实中发生的事情,增加一些特定的事件……
例如:教练和管理层不和、教练与球员不和,球员与球员不和。
抑或是必定到来伤病、隐藏的伤病或事件影响隐藏属性和性格的变化;

这样,经理们就可以比对着现实,一直从几年前,玩到现实中的今天。比对一下,自己是否做出了正确的决定,是否比现实中取得了更好的成绩,卖走某人是否眼光正确,买来某人是不是真的就可以打了现任教练一记耳光。

以上就是我在FM2022玩了257个小时,失去了新鲜感和前进动力后想到的一些建议,也希望认同我、且英文好的伙伴帮我翻译成英文,在楼下贴出来。

(Written to English to let more people to see and discuss, will try to simplify to make it easy for you at the same time)

1.Yes also had similar idea

2.Need support from upper level to prepare such a project/idea

3.Takes long time, maybe 5 years to record a lot of histories from reality and re-enact it in game

4.But if with support we data guys have ability to build something like: 2020 season patch for FM21/22, 2019 season patch for FM20/21/22 and so on

5.Maybe a realistic possibility is a challenge campaign like "China 2020-24 against COVID", featuring real life compromised competition structure/calendar/squad availability/offpitch difficulty

• 6 months later...