Trouble Creating a Tournament could someone please help?

MJB1986

I am trying to create a European Tournament for teams that have finished first and second in their second tier division for example the Championship, Serie B and so on. I have created screen shots of the problem and attached the file to this document but I can't understand why it's saying that the group stage (start of the tournament) is still continuing when it finishes in December and the next knockout round starts in February. I am new to Editor and I would greatly appreciate advice on where I am going wrong so I can learn from it, thanks.

457725225_UEFADivision1.fmf 1729803293_FM22TournamentTroubleCreating.docx

Untick the "Number Of Teams Starting At This Stage" box on all of your knockout rounds. Your teams are all starting in the group stage, with that option ticked you're adding teams again in every stage.

Also, while it should work after you fix that, it will probably cause issues with the existing European competitions in its current format. Move your tournament over to the "Other Cups" section and set up which teams to get directly in the competition. Disable the Nations and Teams section too and then it should run independently of the standard competitions.

13 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Untick the "Number Of Teams Starting At This Stage" box on all of your knockout rounds. Your teams are all starting in the group stage, with that option ticked you're adding teams again in every stage.

Also, while it should work after you fix that, it will probably cause issues with the existing European competitions in its current format. Move your tournament over to the "Other Cups" section and set up which teams to get directly in the competition. Disable the Nations and Teams section too and then it should run independently of the standard competitions.

Cheers so much for the advice, I've managed to sort it and hopefully I will be able to create more tournaments of my own instead of having to mither you every 5 minutes haha. But thanks so much for what you have done for me. If I can create competitions of my own I will forward them onto you.

I am trying to creat a small World Club League which only consists of 6 teams (1 from each contientient). For some reason it is saying I've got 7 teams down but I don't see how, as I have been very specific that only one team from each contientient can qualify and to do that they have to win their Champions League. Could someone please look at this file and tell me where it is I am going wrong?

WCL.fmf