Training

CraigPodevin

Hi everyone,

I think it would be a cool idea to be able to invite free agents to train with the club instead of having them on trial. Like if you notice a big-name player in the free agents list you can invite them to train with you until they find a new club or decide to retire. I often find myself inviting 35 year old World Cup winners to trial with me just for the 'feel' of that (nothing else other than personal satisfaction). 

Also the option to have youth players train with the first team without having to move them to the first team and just make them available for the academy/reserve teams, I would like that idea too.

You see youth players training with the first team quite a lot specially in modern football, and the current idea of Jack Wilshere training with Arsenal gave me the idea, it could boost morale a bit or if you invite a serial winner it could improve the personalities and morale etc. 

Just an idea :)

Thanks for reading!

Craig Podevin

17 hours ago, CraigPodevin said:

Also the option to have youth players train with the first team without having to move them to the first team and just make them available for the academy/reserve teams, I would like that idea too.

You can already do that. Go to Training -> Units and you have that option in the upper right corner.

• 2 months later...