player unhappy with individual or team training?

i'm about a month into a new save and got this message from one of my coaches. player is unhappy about the lack of strength training, even though i assigned him an individual strength focus when this was still a pre-concern. is the unhappiness referring to a lack of strength training in the overall team training schedule? ive had a lot of tactical focus in my training during pre-season friendlies. can i remedy this by including some specific training ? i have a general physical slot in the weekly sched, should i add more of those , or add resistance training as well?

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 20.21.51.png

7 minutes ago, properdisco said:

training happiness is broken/not functioning as it should lol. Hasn't for some time. everyone I know just ignores it with little/no significant consequences

ok cool. i hadnt played in a while and wasnt sure if i missed something new or this was the same thing that plagued me from previous versions.

Yeah seems broken, had a lot of players complain at the start of my save. Now that the board is allowing me 15 coaches and I have every area of training covered with at least 4 1/2 star coaches it seems to have gone away. There is also the matter that it seems to happen a lot during phases where I play twice a week and have basically no time to train properly, but that's a bit illogical that it should happen during times when players are usually pretty tired from all the game, that they are complaining about more training.