32 Teams in the tournament but it's saying there's 64 when there isn't

MJB1986

I'm sorry I keep making these regular posts, like I said I am new to Editor and I am just trying to practise so I can get better. I've created a European tournament that's got 32 teams but it's saying I've got 64 teams when I don't see how it's possible because I haven't added any new teams in the next rounds. Can someone please look at the file I've attached to see where I've gone wrong because I am completely baffled!

UEFA Division 1 32.fmf Screenshots of FM22 Tournament Trouble Creating UEFA Division 1.docx

You've got 32 teams being pulled directly into the group stage as well as 32 teams qualifying through Europe's qualification system. A total of 64.

Go to Europe > Continent > Teams and clear everything there then untick the "Enabled" box, go up to nations and do the same there. Then it should verify fine.

Edited by rusty217

46 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

You've got 32 teams being pulled directly into the group stage as well as 32 teams qualifying through Europe's qualification system. A total of 64.

Go to Europe > Continent > Teams and clear everything there then untick the "Enabled" box, go up to nations and do the same there. Then it should verify fine.

It works! Thank you so much!