Icons by Players

What is the icon by a player listing that looks like two circular arrows?

I am familiar with the icons like the exclamation point indicating something going on with the player and the arrow to indicate someone is interested in them, but I have not seen this in earlier versions, nor can I find anything particular in their Personal, etc. tabs that suggests it is tied to something specific. I've googled and looked through the manual, so I figured maybe someone here can be like, "duh, it's BLANK"!

For clarity, here's a pic with my team and it's the icon on Buur, Jordão, Traoré, etc.

team.PNG

Edited by rougon
Added pic

• SI Staff
26 minutes ago, furtlefinch said:

I notice that in your screenshot Raul Jimenez has a gold star after his name. What does this mean? I have never found this in the manual, so if you could also direct me to the right section where it is explained, I might find more info I never knew about! Thanks!

A Gold Star indicates a 'star player' - this isn't always given to the people who are the best players at a club, but they're the ones that your supporters consider 'stars' and important to the club.

Such players tend to have more influence within the squad generally and there might be more fall out if you sell them than with other players.

• 2 weeks later...