DATA, DATA, DATA - advanced metrics in SQUAD VIEW and more

gergo fmstories

Hi all, 

data hub is obviously a huge improvement and an essential tool for those who loves to dig deep into very detailed data / stats in the decision making process. 

And since it's availabel I'm happily see that there are some derived advanced metrics  available which was previously hidden from us. The  like 

xG/90,
posession won / 90,
posession lost / 90

fouls / 90 
conversion rate 

It's lovely to see these stats in the data hub or in the player1S tab  Reports / player performance  but 

i'm a big fan of creating huge customized squad views with all the key  stats available, i'm a bit confused that  none of these advanced metrics mentioned above are available there. 

xg, shots / 90 assist / 90 are, but some of them are not. 

Feature request no1: 

Can you make xG/90, posession won/90, posession lost/90, fouls / 90, conversion rate -  available  to choose in custimised squad views? It would add so much to the game. 

Feature request no2: 

Lot of nerdy players export raw data to process it further in excel, tableau, data studio, etc  to create advanced metrics and visualisations for their saves. Data Hub offers a lot in this years edition, but  - to actually be able to CREATE advanced metrics in game from data already exists in-game and be able to visualise it in data hub and in squad view - would add a LOT for the game. 

We could give simple  functions to process the in-game data to get in-dept insights like G+A = goals + assists,  G+A/90 = (Goals + assists) / minutes/ 90 . 

But in this way managers would be able to create customized metrics that important for them to evaluate a players performance. Lets say I want to see Passes per 90 / Key Passes Per 90 to evaluate a player's  creative "mentality" - this way I coud do it as wall. 

Another cool thing would be if we would be able to visualise these metrics in tha data hub - and see them across the league. 

Feature request no3: 

To be able to create a customisable extra header line (above the default) in squad view to group and name colums would be amazing. 
That way we could create group colums like CLUB DNA, where we group the attributes we want to see there, DEFENSIVE STATS to gather def. stats and more 

Best, 
Gergo

• 2 months later...