Staff - Hidden attributes

I'm curious again, which is getting increasingly more dangerous.

This is a question regarding hidden attributes, specifically with staff.

What bearing does hidden attributes levels have on the way a specific staff member performs in their position?

For instance a Scout, How does something like "Resources" or "business" effect how he performs 

or a Coach "Hardness of Training" what bearing does that have?

Just as with player attributes, staff attributes will have different weightings as to their impact on the staff member's CA and ability.  I would have thought that those you mentioned would have minimal/zero impact on how they do their job.  The normal technical attributes as well as determination, motivation and discipline will be more important IMO.

8 hours ago, FrazT said:

Just as with player attributes, staff attributes will have different weightings as to their impact on the staff member's CA and ability.  I would have thought that those you mentioned would have minimal/zero impact on how they do their job.  The normal technical attributes as well as determination, motivation and discipline will be more important IMO.

I was fishing through my staffs hidden attributes and one of my coaches had "hardness of training" 1 - so I though that may have some impact on his effectiveness as a coach.

19 hours ago, MasterKano said:

I was fishing through my staffs hidden attributes and one of my coaches had "hardness of training" 1 - so I though that may have some impact on his effectiveness as a coach.

I've never seen an explanation of what that attribute does. Does a high number mean he gets them fitter, or does it mean the players pick up a lot of injuries?

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/12/2021 at 08:18, phnompenhandy said:

I've never seen an explanation of what that attribute does. Does a high number mean he gets them fitter, or does it mean the players pick up a lot of injuries?

My best guess is that coaches with higher hardness of training tend to choose harder schedules if put in charge of training. 

On 25/12/2021 at 05:18, phnompenhandy said:

I'd imagine that to mean both fitness and injuries will increase, but then it would also depend on his other attributes as to whether the positives or negatives appear on a more or less frequent basis.