[FM22] Project 11 Out Of 1.3 Billion - Bulding A Nation With China - We Found Not Only 11...We found 23! [Finished]

Cheez3y

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, RizhiyKot said:

It looks like a easy path to the final.The only stronger size is colombia and you won against them in friendly so should be easy. And btw how USA beat Spain and Netherlands?

USA always develops really well in FM.

In my KSA playthrough they won the WC 2026.

Edited by Cheez3y

2 hours ago, RizhiyKot said:

So good end to the save. It was so fun. Is your next save with Sint - Truiden ?

Ty. 

I dont know at the moment.

The STVV isnt dead, but I dont feel it at the moment. 

I really like like the switch from Shenhua to Guangzhou in this save. The exploration of a new team midseason and rebuild to something better.

So maybe a Journeman is next. I had an interesting concept at the end of last FM. Maybe I do it again.

48 minutes ago, corinthiano said:

Amazing World Cup, congrats on the win! Is that it for this save now?

Ty. 

Yes this one is done now.

• Cheez3y changed the title to [FM22] Project 11 Out Of 1.3 Billion - Bulding A Nation With China - We Found Not Only 11...We found 23! [Finished]

I'm currently doing the same save. About 10 years in and all the clubs absolutely refuse to sign anyone that isn't a youngster. Even if they are an out of contract super league level Chinese player, nope no interest the only interest is from Korean teams. 

Nobody ever signs any foreigners as well, unless they cost pennies and they are actually worse than their regular players. 

I check to see how much money they have in the bank and most clubs have hundreds of millions in the TRANSFER BUDGET, so i'm literally just like wth.

Did you experience the same thing in your save?

On 05/02/2022 at 01:59, threelungpark said:

I'm currently doing the same save. About 10 years in and all the clubs absolutely refuse to sign anyone that isn't a youngster. Even if they are an out of contract super league level Chinese player, nope no interest the only interest is from Korean teams. 

Nobody ever signs any foreigners as well, unless they cost pennies and they are actually worse than their regular players. 

I check to see how much money they have in the bank and most clubs have hundreds of millions in the TRANSFER BUDGET, so i'm literally just like wth.

Did you experience the same thing in your save?

Yes.

They didnt really spent big money on foreign players.

And if they got foreign players in, they are free ones or cheap ones and they are mostly bad.

Edited by Cheez3y