How do you make conferences like the MLS in the editor?

ocbeezilla

9 hours ago, ocbeezilla said:

I know in game the MLS isn't divided into two different leagues like other leagues with two conferences are. How do you add conferences like those in the MLS to a league in the editor?

I may be wrong, but I believe you need to create 2 separate leagues (in this case, Eastern and Western) and give them a parent league (in this case, MLS). I am not entirely sure as to whether you would need to allocate teams to the "parent" competition though. 

Best thing to do would be to go into the editor and, under competitions, search for "Major League Soccer" and look at the conferences. 

Edited by EnigMattic1

10 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I may be wrong, but I believe you need to create 2 separate leagues (in this case, Eastern and Western) and give them a parent league (in this case, MLS). I am not entirely sure as to whether you would need to allocate teams to the "parent" competition though. 

Best thing to do would be to go into the editor and, under competitions, search for "Major League Soccer" and look at the conferences. 

The thing is, the MLS isn't divided into conferences in the editor, that's what is so confusing.