"More Than the Max Number of Games" Error?

splt143

I've been creating a league structure from the scratch and one part of it is creating U19 divisions. After top 2 U19 divisions, there would be 12 regional youth divisions (at the same level). Obviously these divisions have different number of teams and their size can change over time. When I tried to verify the rules, this error popped up: "Error in Nation Rules: [Team] U19's have played more than the max number of games in stage 0 of U19 [Division] Group [No]". Team, Division, and No in these errors differ everytime.

I've tried a couple of things first before posting there. First, I changed the number of rounds from 2 to 1. Then, I removed the break dates in winter. Changed the league structure from "Group" to "League". Added extra league games to limit max games. Nothing changed so far. I will post the fmf file as well as xml file and some photos with them.

Note that I don't use local regions in the game, instead I collect the teams together based on the city they're playing.

Screenshot of Error.png

Teams in Region for My Custom Level 5 League.png

turkishLeaguesBetav4.fmf turkishLeaguesBetav4(xml).7z

Ok, I removed the local youth regions and with only two national youth divisions I tried to verify the rules again. But the same error showed up again, but for the top U19 league instead of regional youth divisions. I really don't think it's because there are too many teams since there are only 18 teams in that division.

I'm at loss. Any help is appreciated.