Private Life, management, 3D in FM

Zherbil

For the next game, I think an integration of private life would be interesting, all trainer of the real world in his private life, which means having the possibility of having a girlfriend, children, buying car houses, animals, make friends ... It would also allow you to have an interest to negotiate your salary.
In addition, more extensive management of the club would be nice, such as finding sponsors, making derivative products, choosing the price of tickets, drinks, and food ...
Finally a 3D view of our club (training center, stadium, head office ...) would also be a good addition.

SI have said on multiple occasions that the manager's private life and spending his salary was not part of their future plans, so this will not happen.

Similarly, those tasks that you mention and not normally any part of a football manager's role so are unlikely to be included.

Licensing and image rights would mean that your 3rd suggestion would be unlikely as well.

4 hours ago, FrazT said:

SI have said on multiple occasions that the manager's private life and spending his salary was not part of their future plans, so this will not happen.

Similarly, those tasks that you mention and not normally any part of a football manager's role so are unlikely to be included.

Licensing and image rights would mean that your 3rd suggestion would be unlikely as well.

I think the thing that has been suggested more than any other is allowing managers to pay for their own coaching badges, particularly when either solely in a national team job (which has, far as I've ever been aware, no way to get badges) or in-between jobs at club level, or even just because the clubs shouldn't be able to say no...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I can see where you're coming from, but to do so would still require the option to save, track and spend salary that's been accumulated which, as said above, just isn't something we think is feasible to include. Afraid your suggestion is an inadvertent casualty of that.