[Suggestion] AI Economic/Finances Sense and Logic for More Dynamic Transfer.

Baller no.1

I suggest this because i found that one of the reason why it's so difficult to loan players out or sometimes just buy or sell players are the AI sense of Economic.
for Example, in my saves, Barcelona and Madrid are not doing fine in finance, my team are in good finance. in real world when this condition happen, the team with finance problem will be the one that active on offering their players out or simply offload their big wages players.
I find this missing in FM, first of all, there are no active players offering and such. second of all, even after i'm as the rich club manager are the one that offering them something, it's difficult to find agreement.
I tried to loan a fringe players with big wages, at least i should have bargain, where i still can make a sensible deal for both sides, but as we know, the AI just keep asking for 100 wages no matter what, they choose to let this big wages players to stay in their bench rather than let this players play elsewhere for at least a reduced on wages bill.
this simply unreal as in real world, if we recall Sanchez case with Inter or Bale case with Spurs. it's just common sense, we rather have to pay them $10 bucks to played for other team outside our league then $20 bucks just for him to sit on the bench all year.
Team should able to make decisions based on simple economic sense. so no more AI team that want to loan my players with 0% wage contribution and 0% money contribution with fringe play time, i mean, how could this happen ? where's the logic in that ?

so does with the players, specially after covid, Players should have option to cut their wages in loan (griezmann case). and it would be great if you have players hidden attributes on they prefers money, or fame, or simply play time.
this should make the transfer more dynamics, no more players that wish to loaned out for play time, yet after i offer them, most team said that the players didn't have the interest to played for them. (in my save that club is a freakin AC Milan, Ajax, and Inter).

Thess are my suggestion for the transfer and contract, please add more thing that i might never realized, because as we all here, we just want for our beloved game to be better and better.
Cheers FM team !!

• 8 months later...