Training facilities sold

I've ran into an issue as Derby County where my training facilities have been sold by the board at the end of the first season due to financial issues, despite having £10 million in the bank

I now have the worst facilities possible but no option to request an improvement from the board, what do I do?

Or is this just another poorly implemented feature from SI

£10m in the bank, but what's the situation with debt?

Maybe the board are looking at how much it costs to keep the training setup running and deciding it's an expense they can't afford given the debt the club has.

If the debt issue is mostly resolved, it's probably worth flagging this as a bug, though.

1 hour ago, Ranquelme said:

I don’t think it’s a bug, if the debt is huge, maybe it’s to pay towards that? 

wonder what park they train at now anyway 

That's a possible scenario however on initial post is mentioned that Derby County has £10M financial balance

It makes sense but I don't understand the implementation, perhaps you could argue the land the current training facilities is valuable so the club sold it.

But now my training facilities are rated at 1/20, the worst possible, in the Championship

Few year ago a Portuguese club, Boavista, due financial problems, almost lost their stadium due a garnishment. However after a long time nobody made an offer and currently they are still playing there. Currently they are on Primeira Liga helping to solve this situation also

The Administrators are not required to think about the long-term future of the company they've been placed in charge of.

Their primary responsibility is to the creditors of the company. As I understand it, if they can raise enough money to satisfy the creditors and there's still a functioning business at the end of the day, that's basically a bonus. And Derby's training facilities are probably worth a reasonable amount.

11 hours ago, turnip said:

The Administrators are not required to think about the long-term future of the company they've been placed in charge of.

Their primary responsibility is to the creditors of the company. As I understand it, if they can raise enough money to satisfy the creditors and there's still a functioning business at the end of the day, that's basically a bonus. And Derby's training facilities are probably worth a reasonable amount.

That's how I see it. Calling  it "poorly implemented" is as one-eyed as "cheating AI". Besides, as the manager it's absolutely none of your business. You can always resign if you don't like it.

Hows your debt situation now, 2 years on? Have you seen the club use lump sums of cash reserves to clear debt? Have the owners changed?

Looks to me like you have a board keen to maintain a sustainable club after some serious penalties and the outlay for brand new training facilities for a PL Club (which I've never done in the game but imagine is very pricey) is out reach still. 

15 minutes ago, Jackk! said:

Hows your debt situation now, 2 years on? Have you seen the club use lump sums of cash reserves to clear debt? Have the owners changed?

Looks to me like you have a board keen to maintain a sustainable club after some serious penalties and the outlay for brand new training facilities for a PL Club (which I've never done in the game but imagine is very pricey) is out reach still. 

Debts have all been paid after 2 seasons in the premier league, got £47 million in the bank, board is the same I think