[Suggestion] Small thing to improve team meeting logic

Decadoice

If you manage to overachieve with a team, the goals for the next season won't properly take the previous season's achievements into account.

For instance, as a newly promoted team (Estoril) I managed to win the Portuguese Premier League in my first season. Despite this, my entire team practically rebelled when I suggested we would target a top 4 finish the next season. I understand the game calculates your predicted position and works from that along with your players ambition etc, but the way it works just now is still horribly unintuitive.

The solution I would suggest is making it so players don't have an extremely negative reaction to a suggested goal of what they achieved last season or lower. A slightly negative reaction from the especially negative Nancys makes sense, but the entire time acting like you're out of your mind because you suggested they can do something they literally just accomplished just feels plain wrong.

TL;DR don't punish the player for suggesting the team can do something they just proved they're capable of.

• 8 months later...