3rd Season Struggles - high press Leeds

Hey gang. I'm in my 3rd season as Leeds and I've hit a bit of a bad patch and I'd like to arrest it before it gets too serious. I've play pretty much the same tactic and style since the start, and it was worked out well for me (8th and missed out on EC2 on goal difference in my first season, beat Liverpool on the final day in my second season to hold on to 4th). However, despite starting my 3rd season off well with 2 wins, it's been very much downhill since then, with 1 draw and 6 loses (inc. a loss on penalties to a championship side in a cup), scoring just 3 and conceding 8, and things are starting to turn on me.

My intent for my tactic is to basically play high energy, fun football, with quick attacks and high pressing. Basically overwhelm the opponent, and in general it has worked pretty well. I used to use JWP as a BBM and he performed great (8G, 14A and 6POM in 38 games), hence the IWB behind him to hold back a bit (esp. as the RB is a CWB(A)) but I switched to DLP in the last couple of games to try and arrest the slide, but to no avail. I use an IW on the right to give the CWB some space to get forward, and a W on the left to keep the width. A CM(D) holds back in defence and sits alongside the IWB to create a "squareish back 4" to minimise counterattacks. The AM is a SS to help out the lone forward as I don't have any IFs (although the BBM obviously gets into the box when he can). 

Any suggestions or glaring mistakes I am making that might help me to turn things around a little? It might be all morale related to be honest, but I'd appreciate a little constructive criticism on the tactic.

20220108200326_1.jpg

Well, things have turned a corner (in a way), a 4:1 win at home to Sporting in ECL, 1:0 win away at Bayern, a 3:0 win at home to West Ham and 2:1 win away to Leicester, only bad result was a 2:0 loss to Chelsea away.

How did I change it? Not much really, IWB is now on defend and CWB is WB(A), and I changed the mentality to Attacking (as I was getting too many press conference questions about "fans wanting attacking football" and that is pretty much it.