FM22 - Opposition Instructions - Auto set position based instructions for every game

I wanted to know if I was missing a setting or something but despite having setup position based opposition instructions, I have to do the following every game.

All the opposition players default to specific player based instructions which are not set. I have to manually select everyone and then click on one of the Apply position based instructions. Is there a way to automate this? I'd like to have to avoid doing this manually for every game.

image.png.97d55c12536dd9a1d92a0789b22018b6.png

1 minute ago, Lasson said:

I don’t think there’s any way around it. But to make things easier, I usually highlight one of the players and press CTRL+A to highlight them all. 

That's frustrating.

But thank you for the tip, I forgot about the select all option. This would be a significant speed improvement!

57 minutes ago, Rou\'Taran said:

I wanted to know if I was missing a setting or something but despite having setup position based opposition instructions, I have to do the following every game.

All the opposition players default to specific player based instructions which are not set. I have to manually select everyone and then click on one of the Apply position based instructions. Is there a way to automate this? I'd like to have to avoid doing this manually for every game.

image.png.97d55c12536dd9a1d92a0789b22018b6.png

Not sure if I can help with your question sorry,

But why do you do this anyway? I've seen some people try and close down more every opposition, but I doubt this actually does anything, you'd be better off just increasing your pressing intensity.