FM21 too easy?

Hi all

I came back to FM 21 after a long gap since FM13. actually started playing a new save on fm13 and then started reading the forums agsing and wanted to try out the new features.

anyway coming to the end of my 5th season and it seems way to easy to progress in this version. i won league 2 last season and in my first season in league one i am in play off position with a  few games to go. i was expecting a relegation fight its come to a stage where i am deliberately not playing my best team as i don't want to get promoted without having built a team. 3 of my best players are 4 U21 loanees and most of my team are U21's i don't have one player over 25 in my team but they seemed to have coped with the pressure or promotion very well.

most of my players are only 3 starts or VNL level as per the coaches with a few league 2 level my loanees are good players for league one which begs the question why their clubs loaned them out in the first place. the owning clubs are in the same league and these players will definitely be championship level soon.

i always struggle at the beginning of the season when my team cohesion is low but after a few losses all i need is a string of 2-3 wins to get my motivation up and then my team just starts to win its been the same in all the leagues i've been in. seems the AI has bad team management that leads their players to underperform very badly compared to the human player

the only challenge i get is when the AI decided all my players in a single position get injured at the same time and i'm having to cover positions the players are not used to and of course making some new player having a strop about something he totally doesn't deserve, brining the whole dressing room down with him.

also noticed that the AI is keen to buy off my players with potential but then never plays them till they lose all their potential due to lack of playing time. young players are way too affective in this game. even with their inconsistent performances ther eis no need to buy expensive mature players.

overall definitely much easier to progress then fm13 for me at least.

i don't sue any genie scout or any other tools also tend to rely on my scouts which has turned bad several times but not to a unrecoverable level. now that i actually have good scouts i'm actually getting good suggestions which will probably make the game even more easier.

also why is the board so rubbish at securing a decent sponsorship.

my sponsor has been the same one from 2 leagues ago and paying less than 100k a year my main income each year is selling off 3-4 players i signed on a free for a few hundred thousand each

this is not a rant but it does seem the game wont be very replayesble

and how did they get away with not fixing the offside buy during throw ins. its soo annoying