Promoted to EPL... No Money

Wondering if anybody else has experienced this.

I just got promoted to the EPL even though I tried not to (go figure) as the squad is nowhere near good enough.

I figured at some point the board would sort the finances and I'd have something to work with, but no, already into pre-season and I have a transfer budget of £1,850 and a wage budget of £240,000. It bizarrely says my transfer budget next year will be £21m.

I cant offer contract renewals so every player has the hump because they all want huge pay rises and I have no money. The "we cant afford it" response doesnt work for every player either. The board request for more money is not available, neither is the increased wage budget. I cant afford to renew half the staff either so most of them are on rolling deals.

Now I just sit and watch as all the out of contract players I've been scouting are hoovered up by championship clubs.

Also, the board sold my starting goalie in April (to leave in june) and they gave me the money, then took it away shortly after.

Surely if you win the playoff final the game should just trigger an influx of money immediately?

What club are you?

There's a couple of considerations, you might have a very lacking owner/chairperson making decisions. The money that comes with being promoted to the Premier League isn't front loaded however, (I'm fairly sure there isn't any money for winning the play-off final specifically) you're guaranteed a couple hundred million in revenue but that's over a 3 season period (if you get relegated first season). 

It could be a bug issue, worth posting over in the bugs section: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-bugs-forum/