Mass disable licensed kits/'preferred colours'

Jamaicaman90

Hello,

I think it would be nice to have a simple option in the pre-game editor to disable all licenced kits, for those who would enjoy all clubs having unlicensed kits for consistency, rather than a mix of some being licensed and some not.

If implemented, this would open up an opportunity for a new feature - automated dynamic kits. For example, if using all non-licensed kits, the style of the home kit could vary slightly each season, with away, third and goalkeeper kits having more drastic colour variations. This could be backed up with pre-game editor options to set things like preferred/banned colours for kits. Examples would include Leeds never having a red away kit for example, West Ham favouring blue/white away kits, Chelsea favouring neon colours for third kits... whatever.

This one is a bit pie-in-the-sky perhaps, but I think it would be a fun feature, take pressure off licensing and add to the value of long-term saves, which I feel content-wise do sometimes suffer in comparison to short-term players.

• 1 year later...