Choosing an affiliate club english lower leagues

Mysharry

Apologies if this is the wrong forum section for the following question:

I'm currently doing a youth academy challenge and im currently in the vanarama national and expect to stay there for a couple more seasons. Since my young players are way below the level required to play in the vanarama north/south, my only way to loan them out has been via my feeder club that plays in a league below vanarama north/south.

I would like to optimise the effectiveness of these loans so im currently trying to evaluate which club i should choose as my affiliate if i get the option to choose a new one, and i have a couple of questions regarding this:

1. Does it matter which unplayable and unloaded league, below the vanarama north/south my affiliate are playing in? southern counties east prem, isthmian D1N, regional premier divisions, etc. I have no clue which "order" these leagues are placed in the system and i'm wondering if it actually matters for which level of experience my players are getting. Or should i base the decision solely on facilities?

2. Is it possible to have two affiliate clubs of the same type? I'm racking up so many youth players right now that i would certainly need another affiliate for loaning players. Or can i get an affiliate of another kind, and still loan players to them?