Dynamic Promotion and Relegation query

Shrew82

Hi all.  This is just a really simple question, but i was wondering if it was possible to make promotion & relegation subject to criteria, in particular ground capacity, so if a team wins the league or playoff and doesn't have a big enough ground then the promotion & relegation is cancelled altogether rather than it go to the next highest team?  I imagine it would be quite awkward to administer but i was just wondering if anyone knew if it was possible?

On 23/01/2022 at 22:56, alian62 said:

Pre editor .... stadium section you can set the criteria for ground capacity 

Thanks for your response but this doesn't do what i want though.  I'd like to stop a team getting promoted if their ground doesn't match the criteria of the league above.  If you set the stadium criteria, the team would stil get promoted but would have to play at an alternative stadium.

12 hours ago, Shrew82 said:

Thanks for your response but this doesn't do what i want though.  I'd like to stop a team getting promoted if their ground doesn't match the criteria of the league above.  If you set the stadium criteria, the team would stil get promoted but would have to play at an alternative stadium.

Yeah i saw that . 

Edited by alian62