'Aggressive' Status During Matches

B80

Hi all,

So I have a wonderkid who starts every game with a bright red face and 'Aggressive' as his current feeling/status. Calm down shout seems to work for a few mins or if we score once or twice.

Hi Aggressiveness attribute is 18, which I know is high, but I have others with similar ratings who don;t charge into literally every game with a bright red face, as if they're going to explode/assault someone one :D.

His Personality is 'Perfectionist' and Mdeia Handing Style is 'Outspoken, volatile, confrontational' if this gives any more insight into what may be causing this players bad temperament. The Perfectionist bit seems positive, but media handling style indicates he may be a bit of a 'loose cannon'. Not sure if media style attributes linked at all to anything hidden that relates to  what I'm seeing on pitch though

Is there a hidden attribute that causes this and anyway to calm him down a bit, without temp fix of shouts?  He's a quality player and on verge of becoming my 2nd best cb, but I'm nervous about relying on him in his current condition, as seems like an accident/outburst waiting to happen.

Cheers

Edited by B80

On 25/01/2022 at 12:51, B80 said:

Hi all,

So I have a wonderkid who starts every game with a bright red face and 'Aggressive' as his current feeling/status. Calm down shout seems to work for a few mins or if we score once or twice.

Hi Aggressiveness attribute is 18, which I know is high, but I have others with similar ratings who don;t charge into literally every game with a bright red face, as if they're going to explode/assault someone one :D.

His Personality is 'Perfectionist' and Mdeia Handing Style is 'Outspoken, volatile, confrontational' if this gives any more insight into what may be causing this players bad temperament. The Perfectionist bit seems positive, but media handling style indicates he may be a bit of a 'loose cannon'. Not sure if media style attributes linked at all to anything hidden that relates to  what I'm seeing on pitch though

Is there a hidden attribute that causes this and anyway to calm him down a bit, without temp fix of shouts?  He's a quality player and on verge of becoming my 2nd best cb, but I'm nervous about relying on him in his current condition, as seems like an accident/outburst waiting to happen.

Cheers

It doesn't seem to mean anything.

I've had a few players who almost always have the aggressive body language but they never get sent off so I just ignore it.

I even had established nutter Alfredo Morelos as a pressing forward with tackle harder on in a high pressing system, and he got 0 yellow cards in 200+ games despite having constantly aggressive body language.

Edited by tiotom92

Keep in mind aggressiveness by itself isn't inherently a bad attribute. If its paired up with poor professionalism/sportsmanship/dirtiness then it could result in some issues. On the other hand, with some positive attributes alongside it while its not an out and out benefit there can be some positives in how it plays out.