The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

Originally posted by Terk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raptor:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sherm:

Sorry to be a pain, but I think I may have done something wrong in the last post here

If I have, could someone fix it please.

Thanks

I don't see a problem? :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The page width was buggered up. I changed the note from code tags to quote tags which fixed it icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It didn't say "edited by Terk" though? icon_confused.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Raptor:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raptor:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sherm:

Sorry to be a pain, but I think I may have done something wrong in the last post here

Thanks

The page width was buggered up. I changed the note from code tags to quote tags which fixed it icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It didn't say "edited by Terk" though? icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I changed it after you came in here saying you didn't see a problem icon_razz.gif

Please could someone change "another bottom of the table finish..." to "another bottom half of the table finish..." in the middle of the 2nd paragraph of my last post in myGreenock Morton (plus spurious others) story.

I wouldn't want to give the impression that we got relegated in the background without me telling anyone icon_razz.gif

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Terk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terk:

Thanks

It didn't say "edited by Terk" though? icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I changed it after you came in here saying you didn't see a problem icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In that case, get with the times and set your monitor to 1280*960, then it wouldn't be a problem in the first place icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by glamdring:

Please could someone change "another bottom of the table finish..." to "another bottom half of the table finish..." in the middle of the 2nd paragraph of my last post in myGreenock Morton (plus spurious others) story.

I wouldn't want to give the impression that we got relegated in the background without me telling anyone icon_razz.gif

Thanks in advance

Done

Something really screwy happened to my last post in the BRC challenge story

For some reason I got multiple boxes on hitting the reply button, plus some stuff got messed up.

Would someone substitute the following: (without the ------------)

-----------------------------------------

We had a couple injury worries going into the game but I wasn’t too perturbed we had the depth to cover them but we were hoping that the long term injury to Spurs keeper Robinson in the couple days before would help us out, the next 90 minutes would tell us that.

Well reserve keeper Yohann Pelé was bloody magnificent in the first half saving 3 point blank shots with consummate ease to keep his side in the lead after Berbatov’s 9th minute offside goal, it took an unstoppable effort from Richo to level the scores with 5 to play in the half, his right foot curling effort went in the top corner, it hit both the crossbar and upright before going in, that’s how precise we had to be to beat Pelé at the moment.

Haynes managed to beat Pelé in the 68th minute to give us a 2-1 lead and we were playing well but unbelievably the Spurs grabbed another offside goal to level proceedings, the replay clearly showed it was offside, 3rd time lucky seen Tottenham score the winner in the 82nd minute, have a guess what, offside a again, maybe one decision might go against you this way but 3 is just effing ridiculous, two of three goals were definite offside, with one that could of gone either way, thanks refs you cheating effing bastards!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

to the bit after the Away v Tottenham and before the quote, there was more after the quote as well but it doesn't matter to much.

Anyway thanks again if it can be done.

Yeah its a bit different, as when i reread what i had it was crap so i changed it, not that this is any better though.

If you can i just want to delete whats in between the Away v Tottenham, Sun 11th December and the start of the Quote at the end of the post and replace that with what i have above in between the ------------

Hope that makes more sense icon_smile.gif

Thanks

Hi guys,

I thought that we could centre lines in this forum, but it doesn't appear so. Can you please fix the attempts to centre the asterixs by removing the tags and just leaving them on the left of the page.

It's in my new short story here.

I can't believe this - I think I've only had to use the services of this thread twice before, but now I've stuffed up twice on my latest story - and I've only made two posts!!

Could you please fix up the bold tag around the name Tamudo in the second paragraph of my latest post on this story here.

Thanks.

Indeed, Terk - that or the expectations are higher. icon_wink.gif

Be that as it may, my demanding readers report that I've erred yet again.

Could you replace the final two paragraphs and table of the "27th April 2008" post of Blade as follows:

Despite the uplifting results from Saturday - and the enthusiasm of our supporters - we still had work to do. The first tie-breaker, our mammoth goal differential, had us ahead of Palace and in second place - but by the narrowest of margins, and all would depend on the final match of the season.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Pos Pts W D L GF GA GD

1 Ipswich 95 28 11 6 72 34 +38

2 Sheffield United 91 26 13 6 81 31 +50

---------------------------------------------------

3 Crystal Palace 91 27 10 8 77 40 +37

4 Derby County 83 25 8 12 72 48 +24

5 W.B.A. 80 22 14 9 72 42 +30

6 Coventry 79 23 10 12 65 51 +14

---------------------------------------------------

7 Everton 78 22 12 11 76 47 +29</pre>

Whatever result Palace acheive against Hull City, we would need to equal or better.

Thanks!

Can someone replace the final third of the post Here - http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9731921...992086163#5992086163 - With this please;

11 Changes at the break, and then, on 57, a shock - Sam Connors beating Winterton with a powerful free kick that flew high into the roof of the net. Brighton's slightly inexperienced second half side were really struggling to get into the game, and after Ben Fardou limped off with a knock to be replaced by O'Callaghan, another shock - another cheap free kick given away in front of the box, and this time John Lewis stepped up to embarass Winterton. The second - and a rocket from the touchline - forced the Brighton players into action. McCallister linked up well with Ngo Baheng, and the Frenchman put the ball past a flat-footed Hailsham back four for substitute George O'Callaghan to knock the ball home from close range. It was comfortable now, and Brighton could have added a fifth - but in injury time, teenager Peter Ashley slotted home, again past a woefully positioned Winterton, to bring the scoreline close in terms of numbers, if not quality and distribution. A lucky escape?

Hailsham 3 - Brighton 4

Press Statements

Kenny McCreadie - Hailsham Manager

"Well, what can you say about that? - I'm so pleased with the lads. OK, we were a little fortunate with the first free kick, but we fought hard and gave players - international players - a real fright"

Stuart Fairway - Brighton Manager

"That second half was shambolic. We were awful - it's always a risk when you play, as we do, on the counter, but I really thought that we would have enough quality. Fair play to Hailsham, they gave us a scare and looked good at times. We've got work to do on the training ground after this"

Attendance - 1090

Just coding fixes. Ta icon14.gif

Archived