The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be now making me first of hopefully not but probably so many a post here. (Apologies for the slight farmer talk there).

Please could you amend bolding "Tobes" and then add a space between "holding midfielder" and "Ty" as there currently isn't one.

Thanks in Advance

Cheers Faramir.

Good Luck with Holyhead Hotspur, I will get round to reading "Scottish Reprise- Return to East Stirling" and "Another Harrowing Misadventure (Ages Challenge)" soon, currently reading the monster that is "Leaving the past behind (FM edition)" by 'Flipsix3'.

Just need a couple changes in my The Bloods sweat and tears story, this is the one

The second post in on page 2 has a missing bold parameter should be quite easy to change, hopefully

The fifth post in had the / missing out of the last Quote section would appreciate if you could fix that for me

and the last post or second last one if i update soon needs the ((LINK LOWRY HOTEL)) to

be a URL Link the url is http://www.thelowryhotel.com/image01.html and the title should The Lowry Hotel.

Thanks if you can change this for me. much appreciated

Originally posted by Dimony:

In the 26th post in my thread on page one (http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/97319217/m/6642036282) there is a block of text entitled:

UNIREA URZICENI AT HOME

Romanian Divizia A

Could you please change the typo 'St Mirren Goalscorers' at the bottom to 'Unirea Goalscorers'.

Thanks.

Sorted!

A stupid mistake in mine goes to show i shouldnt edit my stories when its late at night im not sure how i mixed it up but oh well, it should be my last post aswell

this is the link

The paragraph in question is this one

Darlington in 1st and on a 6 match winning streak, a win here would win them the title, a draw would put fate in their hands as they played 2nd place Hereford in the last game, Hereford needed to win otherwise Darlington had the Title, and they were playing Exeter.

It should read

Darlington are in 1st and on a 6 match winning streak, a win here against us would win them the title, a draw would put fate in their hands as they played 2nd place Morecambe in the last game of the regualar season, we needed Hereford to beat Exeter if we were to stand any chance now of pinching the last playoff spot.

If you could change this it would be as always greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Archived