Players sell

In my career with Galatasaray club, I try to sell players. I have a lot of problems trying to sell a lot of my senior players. My players are young and their salaries are low and I get funny offers even though they have high talent qualities. The "share of the next sale" clause that I add to the contracts of the players I sell disappears from the contract. I tested it, and I found that the clause in the contract of the player whose contract I put in the contract was later lost.

I also have a different problem. I play superiorly in the whole match and I shoot 10 15 shots on goal of the opposing team and the opposing team scores with 1 shot. Or he takes three shots and scores three goals during the game, which is just nonsense and incompatible with reality. 

I played this game on the computer for a long time and I loved it there, but the situation on the phone is deplorable.  I hope you can fix these issues as soon as possible. People pay for this game, and in return, even in the most basic functions, have ridiculous problems.