Can't Upgrade Training Facilities - Bug?

B80

Hi all,

So on my Newcastle saved I was able to request improve training facilities each time upon request until they reached 'State of the Art' level after a few seasons. No refusals at all.

We then went about 200 mill in debt around 6 seasons in. Managed to turn this around after 18 months to 2 years.  Over the past couple of seasons since, each time I request we upgrade the facilities (as they've deteriorated) I'm constantly told they're fine for the clubs current level.

We've won all the major titles for 2 years, and the PL 3 years on the trot. Club stature is now 5 star. Seems odd why they are now against updating the facilities. Find it annoying as I want to be able to train players to reach their upmost potential and this seems to be a real spanner in the works... and for little good reason. Is this a bug? You could argue that the board may question why do we need to upgrade them if doing so well, but seems unlikely that would happen in real life and I doubt the game was developed to act like that in this scenario.

Edited by B80

9 minutes ago, fc.cadoni said:

What level is now the facilities? 

Showing as 'Superb training'. Youth only 'Excellent'

Sure Youth was higher before, but can;t recall seeing a message about them going downhill like I did Training, I don;t ever get the option to request improve Youth anymore.

Just to add, in the expectations laid out, the board expect me to maintain status as the number club in Europe/Globe, which we are. Seems odd they wouldn;t be interested in improving facilities back to State of the Art level, considering that and the relatively small outlay given our 'secure' financial position

Edited by B80

6 minutes ago, B80 said:

Showing as 'Superb training'. Youth only 'Excellent'

Sure Youth was higher before, but can;t recall seeing a message about them going downhill like I did Training, I don;t ever get the option to request improve Youth anymore,

Can you post your overall balance and projection?

8 minutes ago, fc.cadoni said:

Can you post your overall balance and projection?

heres a pic of main finance screen. let me know what you mean by projection - screen where they say stuff like, play attractive football, make use of set pieces, get to final of CL etc?

i'm on xbox btw...

tbf we've been losing around 20 mill a month, typically, over the past 3 years. Success in tournaments, plus policy  selling 'old guard' around 28-29 and only younger players since financial issues kicked off has helped keep balance ok most of the time.

20220130_145741.jpg

Edited by B80

45 minutes ago, B80 said:

heres a pic of main finance screen. let me know what you mean by projection - screen where they say stuff like, play attractive football, make use of set pieces, get to final of CL etc?

i'm on xbox btw...

tbf we've been losing around 20 mill a month, typically, over the past 3 years. Success in tournaments, plus policy  selling 'old guard' around 28-29 and only younger players since financial issues kicked off has helped keep balance ok most of the time.

20220130_145741.jpg

Projection will be next tab to Sponsors.

Excellent is like 18 in training facilities (don't remember exactly the number).

Also, what's your level of discipline as human manager?

It's not an easy to upgrade to State of Art btw.

7 minutes ago, fc.cadoni said:

Projection will be next tab to Sponsors.

Excellent is like 18 in training facilities (don't remember exactly the number).

Also, what's your level of discipline as human manager?

It's not an easy to upgrade to State of Art btw.

I don;t have any tabs next to sponsors - maybe not on xbox version?

Handling team discpline is just under half the bar. You don;t get all the attributes like on PC version.

Ok so 20 highest for facilities. So Excellent/Superb, may still get players 'maxed' out, assuming decent coaches, training plan etc.  May just take slightly longer, or something like that.

I've since offloaded icnacio and Foden. 200 million balance (and astonishly nearly 600 mill in transfer budget) and they rejected again!!

Is there a way of signing up to builders vocational course at a local college... if not, why not? Happy to pay and complete the upgrade myself!