FM22: New league "English Premiere League" to Wales or Northern Ireland?

KingToffes1878

FM22: I'm looking for a new league in Wales or Northern Ireland that is similar to the English Premier League.

Anyone know? Or where can I find one that I can download?

(I do not want to create a new league similar to the English Premiere League, so ... I'm lazy.)

Edited by KingToffes1878

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/02/2022 at 11:08, Welshace said:

This is the download forum for posting completed projects...   and i have no idea whatsoever what you mean when you ask for a league similar to the english prem

Post completed? Precisely, that's why I're asking if anyone has created a new structure league for Wales or Northern Ireland. There are few clubs in Wales, so why not make from 12 club to 20 club. Same with Northern Ireland, from 12 club to 20 club. I do not believe that Northern Ireland and Wales should interfere.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@KingToffes1878 Hey mate, how are you doing? I am currently building one for NI I always like to wait until all the final database updates are created but it took me a while to get around to this one (blame the kids)

I've made 3 previously on Steam for 2014, 2017 and 2019 (although 2019 was a bit of a copout as I basically copied 2017 and didn't overly commit to checking the league and teams)

There have been HEAPs of changes in lower leagues due to covid, some leagues have merged others have dropped divisions and team numbers some have folded entirely so the one I am working on is a bit of a master rework. I've deleted/made extinct over 170 team from both SI's database and my own previous merge from 2019 so there's been a lot of movement due to the amateur nature of a lot of lower levels. Facebook has been a bit of a god send to be honest as even the main websites that followed all the league have shut down!

I've got all teams and league in and ready I am just running over the league system tonight and then need to get cups in place as well.

For a bit of fun I normally do 2 full league. One realistic with correct monies etc. for people who like a bit more realism and one fantastical one where NI have managed to secure the same TV rights as England (It's fun to see what can happen when all that money is injected into a lower tier nation, can take about 100 year but you can manage to get them up near the top dogs.)

I'll drop you a note when it's finished and will be uploading both here and Steam.

Cheers

MuVortez