Created New Leagues, after a while there name becomes unsearchable and blank

legendof88

Hello, 

Do not know if anyone has this issue with an edited file or even just through regular gameplay. But after the first season the league I am playing in (which I had 6 tiers of) some of these tiers would not appear when you search, or if you look them up through the repetitional list they blank, you can still click on it if you no where to find them, but there no indication to what league this is. 

It is strange as half of the tiers seem accessible but some are not. Is anyone had this issue and could suggest a fix?

I do not know if its a editor data issue or just a general FM 22 issue! Any help would be appreciated. 

On 01/02/2022 at 06:21, legendof88 said:

Hello, 

Do not know if anyone has this issue with an edited file or even just through regular gameplay. But after the first season the league I am playing in (which I had 6 tiers of) some of these tiers would not appear when you search, or if you look them up through the repetitional list they blank, you can still click on it if you no where to find them, but there no indication to what league this is. 

It is strange as half of the tiers seem accessible but some are not. Is anyone had this issue and could suggest a fix?

I do not know if its a editor data issue or just a general FM 22 issue! Any help would be appreciated. 

Always the best thing is to upload the file you're using, for all of us to check and help if we can.