Focus on a player in game

obongwati

It will be nice to be able to follow a certain player with just a click on the player in game. Right now we're only seeing the name if we click the player, but I think if we could right click and select player to "analyse deeply" or something along those lines would be very useful.

I thought about it when I started to focus on developing regens, I wanted to see their style of play in game and his stats alone. I think it will be useful if we can add a ring around the player so its more clear, like FIFA or old football games. While at it, it will be nice to get comments about that player in game and after. For example, if we are training him to use weak foot more, it will be encouraging to see that your assistant is reporting he is improving his weak foot in game. that sort of things.

Ability to focus in between players will be useful, but even one or two is enough considering it also depends on the ability and quality of your backroom staff? not sure. but even just having a circle around the player and basic ratings or stats will be nice. 

Not sure if my point is clear, but please take it into consideration! thanks

• 8 months later...