Qualified Teams not finding enough teams.

CTxCB

I'm making a Fantasy Nation in Asia, and everything seems to be working fine, except... I'm now trying to make an Invitational Cup, where Youth Teams from other nations play in a Group Stage, before later adding the teams from the nation. However, it can only find 34 of the 192 clubs for the Group Stage, no matter what I try. I've embedded the images of the issue, and the current version of the database.

153935c24185f98a87041e8eddfd61b6.png

46d8ef0b14ce0f0a647dd21d66367b80.png

108c0b2cf7b8a3fc6d7a5cd95502694f.png

Test 3.1.fmf

Edited by CTxCB

I can find 192 teams when I simply use the nation, and try Get Best Reserve Teams (Use Reserve League) or Get Best Reserve Teams (Use Reserve Cup) with the correct Youth Type required, but for most nations, including England, Germany and Italy, it picks really obscure clubs or teams, instead of the Lowest Youth Team from the clubs in the Top Flight leagues. I don't know if this would be considered a bug, because if I was making a cup in England, and I use Get Best Teams from Division with English Premier Division, and specified their U18s Teams, it'd almost definitely find the required teams.

4e46f2e869c1d383d9f7e973111d4a7e.png

Test 3.2.fmf

Edited by CTxCB