Thoughts on my tactic, not sure what to do with the wingers

imo your a bit vague do have a specific way you want to play or a reason why your so attacking? one thing i would say is you have 2 uneven flanks one attacking, one support  and seeing as the winger roles aren't defined it's not clear what you to do. Otherwise someone can suggest a more conservative 433 or make a 433 just so your wingers do well.

Can't see much wrong with that to be honest, it's very similar to how I'm playing except I'm using a 4-2-3-1

- the left winger crosses to the PF or WTM

- the left FB crosses from deep to the PF or WTM

- the right RB offers the overload for the WTM

- an Anchor to shore up the defense with the Attacking mentality 

- two supporting CMs to support from deep

You've shortened the passing which doesn't make much sense with a WTM & asked the team to play through the middle which takes the emphasis off the flank play to supply the WTM & PF

So, you need to either adjust the roles (you're being quite vague here & need to give us a bit more info on Kuchaev & Bagrinstev) or tailor your team instructions toward your roles

You're not far off a good system there  

6 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

Can't see much wrong with that to be honest, it's very similar to how I'm playing except I'm using a 4-2-3-1

You've shortened the passing which doesn't make much sense with a WTM & asked the team to play through the middle which takes the emphasis off the flank play to supply the WTM & PF

So, you need to either adjust the roles (you're being quite vague here & need to give us a bit more info on Kuchaev & Bagrinstev) or tailor your team instructions toward your roles

Hey thanks for the comment before i read the rest i would like to clarify like i send in the post the winger roles are not defined yet and are more unknown

1 hour ago, De Nile said:

imo your a bit vague do have a specific way you want to play or a reason why your so attacking? one thing i would say is you have 2 uneven flanks one attacking, one support  and seeing as the winger roles aren't defined it's not clear what you to do. Otherwise someone can suggest a more conservative 433 or make a 433 just so your wingers do well.

15 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

My team is CSKA Moscow in russia, last year i had a downloaded tactic we won the league [first time in over a year using a download tactic which i didnt like] switched up to my own system and tactic which i prefer and wanted to use some different roles like anchor or even test WTM was was undefined.

I mention that i wasnt happy with my two wingers, i loaned in these two [league is strict on Russian players] 

I have also removed the shorter passing and play through the middle

cher rw.PNG

alex lw.PNG

Edited by PandaIsland

Those are two different players

Cheryshev looks like a left winger (his PPM gives it away) & Kokorin looks more like a striker (he's your 3rd best player on the left) 

Put up a couple of screenshots on who you intend to play on the flanks :thup:

Just now, Johnny Ace said:

Those are two different players

Cheryshev looks like a left winger (his PPM gives it away) & Kokorin looks more like a striker (he's your 3rd best player on the left) 

Put up a couple of screenshots on who you intend to play on the flanks :thup:

Your right with the LEFT wing

kokorin would be better as a striker but we are very limited on good Russian players [we can only have 8 foreign players which we have hit]

Below are a list of all players than can play lw AND RW 

alex kokorin

cheryshev

konstantin kuchaev

alex lw.PNG

kons lw.PNG

cher rw.PNG

3 minutes ago, PandaIsland said:

maybe a system without wingers would be better what would you suggest as i want to play a similar system

Your coaches rate Ivan Oblyakov as your best player on the left hand side so whatever role he's best at, I'd play him in that role then maybe Cheryshev on the right as an IW(S)